COMMERCIAL POSTERS ( ADVERTISING ) They are also called consumer POSTERS , already used in the sales of products, achieved with real and ideal images to motivate the purchase of the product. POLITICAL POSTERS ( PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE) These POSTERS presented pre- electoral times they merely portraits of the candidates, in the realization of these using the system POSTERS `` SET '' SFO the amount is printed . DIFFERENT KINDS OF POLITICAL POSTERSTIPOS OF POLITICAL POSTER Those who point out the problems and solutions , schematic scenes of the struggles of party, are called: MILITARY MILITARY POLITICAL POSTERS . Those who propagandize the leader, use portraits of the same traits expressing more outstanding and impressive candidate . SOCIAL SOCIAL POSTER They are dealing with issues of drugs, problems of society , are out-dated in the design and images used are traditional, typography and have excessive extensive message . SPORTS It shows the objects that you want to sell , if an event is advertised present media and sport movement unleashed . CONGRESS Few original , since the design are not interested , just want to report some activity . Colours influence the landscape and is used as an emblem of the medium environment where the activity would take place . ANOTHER WAY TO DEFINE IS INFORMATIVE AND POSTERS Formative The information sign . is one that is planned to communicate events, conferences, courses , social events , shows, etc. . This type can be presented POSTERS text only , which is recommended for large letters on a coloured background contrasting . The text should provide essential information only . They can also be presented with text and image , for which the information is provided along with image that can be made from typography of subjects , objects or shapes accompanying short texts that give information only necessary . The cartel formation is used as a means to promote the establishment of habits hygiene, health , cleanliness, safety , order, etc. . Also used to promote attitudes confidence , activity , effort, awareness , etc. . In the poster image formation takes precedence over the text , the message is graphically expressed clearly and relies only on a short text, with emphasis in the idea suggested . The poster used properly training in health promotion , can become a great resource to avoid disease , accidents and promote hygiene. THE POSTER CAN BE LOCATED IN OR OUTSIDE OF BUILDINGS , STREETS , BOULEVAR , MALLS ..
His designs were influenced by the Art Nouveau movement prevailing at the time and also , in part, by the Japanese style . The main design element is curved lines and rolling as simulating wind action , the use of flowers and plants to give the idea of movement in nature and the contrast between the black and pastel shades. The designs of Parisian artists adorned the walls of their city works lithographic teachers and designers to infected Germans, Belgians , Italians, Spanish , American and English . Featured artists were: Mucha, "the father of Art Nouveau , " and Cappiello, "the father of modern advertising . " Lostrabajos of these poster designers can found today in the exhibitions of major art museums and private collections around the world . the theme With the industrial revolution , factories produced items to meet the needs of consumers. Having completed this, and as they wanted to continue- producing vendors created new needs that the consumer did not have before . The posters were the ideal way to educate consumers about what to wish for. to convince the convenience of shopping - without having valid reasons for need – experts found persuasive marketing techniques display products , pretty women then, soon smiled on billboards selling everything imaginable
1. CONTACT Visibility , legibility , Pre Gain . It is the ability to capture the attention message , encourage reading and to provide, maintain interest and stay in the receiver's memory . This function is critical in the poster as graphic piece , since the sender attempts to provide information that the recipient has not requested , which does not seek and does not know a priori of its existence ( as opposed to, for example : a newspaper or magazine , a traffic signal , etc. . ) also a sign or poster are made to draw the attention of the people " while on the move " not like other media , eg . : a catalog , magazine, brochure ... that are designed for the client can sit and read carefully. 2 . INFORMATION But a poster must not only attention, but also to communicate , transmit a specific content within that call. The message on the poster must have the capacity to elicit in the receiver representations , ideas and images relevant to the subject of specific communication , ie to inform the sender that you want and nothing else. The message is not only that which narrates the text , but also to that referred to , meaning , denoting and connoting . Denote : When we hear a word is activated in our mind the representation of their meaning , which is not the same for all speakers . It is the conceptual meaning (logical or denotative ) , is the basic meaning of a word as it appears constant defined in dictionaries . Connote : lead , in addition to its proper meaning or specific other expressive type or appellation. In semantics, called connotative meaning that the words and expressions have when they are given a personal and subjective individual meaning that is not in the dictionary and therefore opposes the denotation or objective meaning . For example , the word rain has connotative meaning of " sad " or " melancholy " . Another example would be , in the phrase " a dog's life ." The denotation would be the life of animals ( dogs ) , but almost never use that meaning. The connotation would be to have a life vague , loose , bad . 3. PERSUATION Convincing on whether to act on the advice or suggestions of the message. Motivate and influence the behavior of the receiver . 4 . IDENTIFICATION Message capacity to suggest the identity of the sender . Generating a receiver - transmitter relative to perpetuate in time beyond the poster of the message itself . It's what makes that from a distance , it is impossible to confuse a poster of a play with one of Theatre lyric magazine or poster of Coca Cola , one of Oca 5. CONFORMITY WITH THE CONVENTION It is the ability to communicate their own message decryption keys, citing them if explicitly exist or if they are new, so to ensure maximum immediacy of registration. Perceiving is not passively receive visual information. Perceiving involves finding, selecting, relate, organize, make connections, remember, identify, prioritize, evaluate, learn and perform. Therefore the elements of the poster must be submitted according to the requirements of the receiver based perceptual facilitate the processing and understanding of the message. In the development of poster design should find the exact spot between capturing the attention of the receiver by the unusualness and understanding of the message by the conventionality, taking care not to fall into the commonplace yet not be too tight. 6. AESTHETICS The graphic style poster gratifying consciously or unconsciously to the receiver and thus promotes acceptance. It must be relevant to the speech part or message.
Design - Level 2 - Unit 2 - Poster design
kinds of posters
COMERCIAL POSTERS (PUBLICIDAD)
POLITICAL POSTERS (PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE)
DIFFERENT KINDS OF POLITICAL POSTERS
MILITARY AFICHES POLITICOS MILITARES.
ANOTHER WAY TO DEFINE POSTERS IS INFORMATIVE AND FORMATIVE
The great season of the poster , which was created with the first lithograph printed in colours
1866 by Jules Cheret , continued in Paris Toulouse Lautrec and Alphonse
Many , but from the years 1890-1900 that Europe and America entered a frenzy on a new form
of advertising , which was also a new art form : the illustrated paper poster colours. Streets
were completed monotonous and boring. Boulevards Paris, tiny streets of Belgium and Holland ,
the solemn corners of London and the windows of the shops of America colourful images filled
with posters created by some of the most talented artists of the time.
Until then , cities were covered with posters that had a lack absolute artistic value. The poster
was , but the art of advertising yet
The poster in Paris þÿ was born. With the intervention of a talented artist such as French Jules
Cheret , this discipline was the impetus and settled first in France and then spread to the rest of
the world. A Cheret is considered the " father of the poster." Designed over a thousand
led a remarkable group of Parisian artists that included the most famous of them all :ToulouseLautrec.
Features flier or poster
The sign or
social, sports or
business or to
service or sell a
Mechanisms used to create graphic messages
on a poster
5. CONFORMITY WITH THE CONVENTION
POSTER DESIGN PROCESS
Before you start designing, we must consider writing a sketch graph to
answer these questions:
• Who is it for?
• What basic and fundamental concept presented in the poster?
• What text information going?
• What image information going?
• And most of these questions, one: What interests you read the receiver?
must make a profit (tangible or intangible) to see the poster.
TRY TO FIND
basic concepts to take into consideration
Advice given by James Victor to his students: “Great design is that that goes in
though the eyes and explodes in the brain”
1.Have a great idea
2.Work on paper
3.Do not choose ideas that are too big; sometimes small ideas are much more
4.Be simple, “Less is more”.
5.Learn form your mistakes
6.learn when to stop
7.have an opinion
8.Be alert to thing that entertain
9.Pay attention to lateral thought, those that some people could consider
10.Understand the simple within the complex and the complex with in the