1. Derry Public Library Position Available!Reference Librarian – Part-timeRead the job description here…
2. Check out what’s going on…
3. Teens: Learn about our local historyalong with a group of kids from Derry,Ireland! Learn about our “roots”, andexchange Derry images, ideas andhistory with our neighbors “across thepond”.Oct 16 & 30 from 3:30-4:30 pm
4. Learn to make (and eat) some deliciousfood and hang out with peers.Thursday, Oct 18 from 3-4:30 pm
5. SAT Essay PrepSaturday, Oct 13 1:00-3:00 pmLearn how to write a great SATessay. Take 2 practice tests!College Admission EssaySaturday, Oct 27 1:00-2:30 pmWhat are colleges looking forwhen you apply? Learn how towrite an essay that will get younoticed!
6. Library will be closed Monday, Oct 8 Columbus Day
7. Got a smartphone?Search easier with ournew Mobile Catalog!Mobile Catalog
8. Friday,Oct 12 at 1:30 pm Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks Copies of the book may be available at the Front Desk!Group meets on the 2nd Friday of each month at 1:30 pm
10. Searching for something to do?Check out our CALENDAR onlinefor more info...
11. Did you know we loan VIDEOGAMES?1. Games for Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii2. Check both Adult and Childrens Floor for selection3. Games go out for 1 week, $1/day fine for overdue4. Try before you buy!
12. Keep in touch with us on the go!Fan us on Follow us onFacebook at TwitterDerry Public atLibrary derrylibrary
13. We have eBooks!1.did you know you can download best- sellers to your eBook reader or mobile device FREE with your library card?2.go to NH Downloadable Books and browse the selection3.never any late fines!