1. This Slide Show is brought to You by http://www.free-health-care.info
2. Eczema Atopic Dermatitis: The Causes and Treatment Inflammatory diseases of the skin have become a widespread illness since the turn of the 20th century. The prevalence rate especially among children has increased ever since. Probably, the most common of these skin ailments is eczema atopic dermatitis. Nearly twenty percent of the children's population in industrialized countries is affected with this bothersome disease.
3. Eczema Atopic Dermatitis A child suffering from eczema atopic dermatitis is subject to other bacterial skin infections because the surface of the skin is disrupted. Most people know that the skin serves as the first line of defense for many types of illnesses. If it becomes disturbed in any way, chances of acquiring a disease will be much higher.
4. The Skin's Appearance The skin of both children and adults affected with eczema atopic dermatitis is red, flaky and dry. Instead of the normal smooth and moisturized skin, the latter appears to be reddened, irritated and itchy. The highly affected parts are the face, and areas with skin creases such as the joints. The ailment can last for years and may result to a permanent damage in the skin.
5. The Causes of Eczema Atopic Dermatitis There are a number of factors resulting to eczema atopic dermatitis, and these are: genetic factor, allergens, psychological factor, and climatic factor. Experts say that if both parents have the disease, it is also more likely to occur with their children. There is an eighty percent chance of obtaining this disease through the genes. Allergens such as food and environmental pollens or dust may also be the cause of the incidence of eczema atopic dermatitis.
6. Successful In Eradicating The Disease There is a decrease in the threshold for itchiness if anxiety and depression is present among the patients; this makes the patient more susceptible to the disease. A change in weather such as a hot or cool environment may also lead to the development of the skin rash. Eliminating all the probable causes of the disease may help reduce the reoccurrence of the symptoms. Although it is difficult to follow the rule book, it has been proven to be very effective and successful in eradicating the disease.
7. The Treatment for Eczema Atopic Dermatitis The cure for this disease is very attainable since it is only a home treatment regimen. Using non-soap skin products and moisturizers help in minimizing the irritation. Applying topical medications such as steroids and immunomodulators are also safe and effective. Oral antihistamines aid you in sleeping and resting since it gets rid of the itchiness. Every person affected with this disease should learn how to follow their treatment regimen in order to fully eradicate the chances of relapse of eczema atopic dermatitis.
8. This Slide Show is brought to You by http://www.free-health-care.info