1. REMOVE YOUR STRETCHMARKS NOW THRU DERMAROLLER SCIENCE CALL/TEXT: DR ZARAH ZABALA CEL: 0916-301-3870 EMAIL: email@example.com MEET UPS DELIVERY FOR FREE ONLY IN TRINOMA & SM NORTHEDSA FREE SHIPPING PRICE: P 5500 – GOOD FOR TEN SESSIONSPACKAGE INCLUDES: DEMA ROLLER UNIT 10 MESOREPAIR SERUM (USED AFTER DERMAROLLER)- GOOD FOR
2. TEN SESSIONS INSTRUCTIONS AND DERMAROLLER LITERATURE- EVERYTHING FROM NUMBING CREAM TO AFTER CARE NUMBING CREAM – 30 GRAMS AFTER CARE CREAM – 30 GRAMSDermaroller Treatments
3. The dermaroller can be used as part of a successful treatment regime for all of the following. stretch mark Removal scar Removal including pitted scarring and Acne Scarring CELLULITE Hair Loss Treatments
4. How Dermarollers Work On Stretch MarksThe thinned Dermis layer, in which the stretchmarks occur, is pricked by the needles of thedermaroller. These create minute trauma to the top few layers of skin. As with any trauma, the skinbegins to heals itself by producing collagen. If you have ever cut yourself, the gap in the skin hasbeen repaired from the production of collagen fibres - it is a naturally process and is part of ouramazing ability to heal ourselves.The secret is, because the epidermis and dermis layers do in fact remain intact throughout the skinneedling process, the collagen produced in response to the dermaroller, simply aids the thickeningof the dermis layer of skin. By increasing this thickness, the stretch marks firstly fade away, andeventually can disappear altogether.How Effective is the Stretch Mark RemovalWhilst everyone will see excellent improvements in the appearance of stretch marks, results willdiffer from one individual to the next. The time it takes to see improvements can be based on howoften you use your dermaroller , your choice of moisturiser/crème. However, you should expect tosee a noticeable difference within a couple of weeks of first use.The reduction in stretch marks will continue for up to a year after first using the device. It isunlikely that the stretch mark will disappear entirely, but in the vast majority of cases, the stretchmarks become almost unnoticeable after a series of successful derma roller sessions.Additional Stretch Mark BenefitsNot only does skin needling stimulate the healing process, it also allows improved absorption of topically appliedproducts. This means that after rolling, any creams or oils applied to the skin have a dramatic improvement intheir effectiveness.This also provides the opportunity for additional nutrients to be applied after rolling to boost the skins resourcesfor skin cell production. Some users may already have anti stretch mark products which they will find far more
5. effective in conjunction with derma rolling.How Long To See ResultsYou will typically see an improvement to your stretchmarks within 2-3 weeks of first using your dermaroller.However, it is not uncommon for this period to be significantly less.Whilst we encourage people to take a patient approach to all their skin needling treatments, the time it takes forresults to show is dependant on several factors including, the frequency of treatments, length of needle size,pressure as well as a natural propensity for healing.Stretch Mark RemovalThere are several methods of removing / reducing problem stretch marks. These vary widely in both cost andeffectiveness. They range from simple solutions such as creams and lotions, up to more extreme and expensivemethods such as laser surgery.What all these solutions have in common are that they assist, in one manner or another, the body’s own natural abilityto heal itself. The skin is the largest organ in our body and anyone who has ever cut or scraped themselves, would haveseen how it heals itself. Our natural defensive mechanisms are indeed one of the most wonderful things in nature.Where our bodies do fall short, is that these natural defences do not account for our ongoing desire for aesthetics andlooking good. It is here that nature needs a little helping hand. Fundamentally, to overcome this problem, we need topromote what happens in our bodies naturally, but stops once the body deems itself healed. By effectively extendingthe healing process, we can “trick” the body into healing itself too much – This way it may look and feels as though nophysical trauma ever occurred.For many people, stretch marks are a source of embarrassment and can make people feel very self conscious, but thiscan be overcome or greatly reduced by treatment to remove stretch marks.Creams and oils promote the chemical healing process within our bodies by boosting the vitamins, minerals and othernecessary elements needed for healing. Surgery on the other hand promotes the physical healing process of the body,which forces the skin to create those healing elements (such as collagen) itself.Combining these processes, using techniques often proves the most effective method (both in terms of cost andresults) for many individuals. It is important that anyone looking for a solution, understands the pros and cons of theirchosen stretch mark removal method.How does the Stretchmark Scar Treatment Roller Give You Better Skin?As you roll the dermaroll over your skin, it makes tiny pin point punctures into the dermis – most of which are justtemporarily opening your pores. Your skin perceives this as damage, which triggers the release of growth factors thattrigger the production of elastin and collagen. The human body has evolved to react to any injury by initiating theprocess of healing, but in general it will just heal as far as it has to to keep you healthy – which is totally different tohealing to a cosmetic level. By persistently initiating this healing process, you encourage your skin to carry on healinguntil the process is complete.How quick does the Stretchmark Scar Treatment Roller give results?As you would imagine, the speed at which you will get visible results is dependent on what you are treating along withhow extensively your skin has to remodel the affected area. The cycle of skin remodelling can continue for severalweeks or months after each Derma Roller session, but noticeable changes may be observed within a week! The skinnaturally renews itself every 40 days, so with a little stimulation changes can be dramatic and fast.