2. Bimini Roads The Bimini roads are rock formations from the past that are underwater. The roads look like pathways that lead to the other mythical place, Atlantis. In the early 1900's, American psychic Edgar Cayce predicted that evidence of the lost location of Atlantis would appear in the Bahamas in the 1960s.
3. Bimini Roads Pilots photographed from the air structures that looked like buildings, walls and roads under the waters off of Bimini Island in the Bahamas. Other people have claimed to have seen pyramids and stone circles on the sea bed. Courtesy of The Eye’s Behind website
4. The Indies <ul><li>The Indies — that is, India and Indonesia — are truly the sites of the two Atlantises, honnored under the names of Atlantis and Lemuria by both Atlantologists and Occultists. Though grossly distorted by all sorts of exaggerations and misrepresentations, both Atlantises are indeed very real, and left unequivocal traces of their former existence in these remote regions of the terrestrial globe. </li></ul><ul><li>Visit Atlantis in Myth and Legend </li></ul>
5. Greenland <ul><li>We found a really odd myth in Greenland. </li></ul>“ Once upon a time there lived an Eskimo - Inuit - girl named Chanyee. She lived with her family in Thule, the northeastern shore of Greenland, where their Inuit small community was isolated from everyone, and believed themselves the only people in the world until the beginning of the 19th century. They built large snow domes to be used as singing, dancing, and wrestling competition halls for the community during the long night of winter.” Visit Crystalinks website
6. Greenland She 'saw' a book written by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. She read, "Thule was connected to a place called Atlantis. At the time of the destruction of Atlantis, when the Earth shook, and all was lost in the oceans of creation, the secret knowledge was hidden in crystals, [higher frequency elements] to be released at the time of the Zep Tepi. This is that time. It was Tehuti who supposedly left Atlantis in a spaceship, with those who were to recreate the next program of man. They waiting for the seas to settle and the sun to come out upon the glistening water below.
7. What do you think is the right theory? <ul><li>The Bimini roads by Ryan Seckinger </li></ul><ul><li>The Indies by Dan Howarth </li></ul><ul><li>Greenland by Frank Chipolone </li></ul>