What is PLN?PLN, stands for ‘Personal Learning Network’. It iswhere you turn to for a professional learning.Such as where you get advice, make connectionsand this can even be achieved on a global scale.
1. TwitterThis social networking site that connects meto other educators and get ideas that Iwould use in the classroom. This is a micro-blog that is streamed instantly and haveconversations on a global scale.
2. Socialnetwork/bookmarking/micro-blog.Pin-interest gives me a creativeaspect into using artistic lessons andhave unlimited about of resources.
3. BloggingTumblr is a blog website that gives meinsight into other educators experience anddescribes what worked for them. Ideas arebeing shared, including lesson plans andcreative presentations.
4. YoutubeI find that with youtube I can have a visualunderstanding of other educatorsexperiences and great use ofmultimedia, including demonstrations and astep-by-step process.
5. GoogleJust like the famous term ‘google it’ Ifind that it is the most useful searchengine tool and connects me to specificideas.
6. TeachersPast practicum supervisors andlecturers at Avondale College havegiven me insight into how to utilizeteaching and learning in the classroom.
These were my PLN tools thatwork for me and how I learn.