About Experienced Web developer, Social Media/Community Manager, and Webmaster
• Experience in Community Organizing, Online Advocacy, Social Media Strategist, and Analytics
• Conduct marketing campaigns, twitter town halls, and video production to enhance branding across social media platforms as well as offline.
• Recruitment of writers, collaborators, partnerships, and sponsors
• Identify events and people to cover in order to expand the Social Work Helper Brand
• Supervise, coach, and train approximately 20 writers
• Establish, Edit, and Maintain Editorial Calendar while assigning and approving articles for publication