Sta. Clara De Montefalco Parish Church 2360 P. Burgos St. Pasay City, Metro Manila 1304 Angeles, Nina BFA VDC 217A
Vision and Mission Statement “Tayoang Sta. Clara De Montefalco Parish, isangsambayanangKristiyanonanaka-ugat kay Kristo at sumasaksisakaloobanngAma, sabiyayanglakasng Espiritu Santo, ay itinatalagaangamingsarilinanakikilahoksapagpap anibagotungosakaganapanngbuhay, sapamamagitanngpagbubuongmgahuwarangSa mbayanangkalakbayangMahalnaInang Maria nakumakalingasaangalngtaolalonasalahatngduk hatnangangailangan at sakalikasan.”
History Founded in 1864 After approximately twenty-four years, on the 7th of May, 1846, was resurrected on the feelings of the people of Pasays natural ambition and their real desire for independence. Their two images is San Rocque and Santa Clara de Montefalco. At September 1, 1864, the kurang Fr. Simeon Betino, OSA, was designated as the first priest here. He was employed until 1868. His successor was Fr. Alexandro Hernandez also foreign, in 1868.