Write an HTML document that contains all the following elements:
• Include your name and e-mail address somewhere on the page
• A link to another HTML site (any site you choose)
• An image with a link “under” the image
• An unordered list
• An ordered list
• A table with at least 6 cells
• A link to a search engine
• A link to a library catalog
The topic can be anything of interest to you. There should be some
narrative text, such as descriptions of the links. An optional addition
is a background color other than white.
Mail the html file you created to firstname.lastname@example.org
The grade will be dependent upon the inclusion of all the elements
NOTE: do NOT use any HTML authoring tools, such as HTML Kit,
Dreamweaver, Word, etc. The HTML should be coded and typed in
by you, via notepad or wordpad (these can be found as a part of the
Windows operating system, under the Accessories tab after you have
clicked on Start then programs).
Due date: no later than March 5, 2008
January 8, 2008
Denise A. Garofalo
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.