1. The problemRestricted growth due to lack of awarenessSense of belonging, participation & wellbeingDon’t know where to start
2. What is the Sunshine Bank? www.sunshinebank.co.uk Radiate existing sunshine and generate new sunshine Appropriate and meaningful recognition
3. The solutionThe Sunshine Bank!
4. OutcomesMake the sun shine 365 days/year in the CityIncrease amount of ‘good stuff’ happening on a regular basisIncrease participation and wellbeing in the CityNurture sense of belonging, purpose and community resilienceSense of agency and ability to make a difference in local environmentIncrease levels of oxytocin in the City
5. OutcomesEnabling growth of ‘good stuff’ in the CityAppropriate and meaningful public recognitionRipple effect & grow sunspots
6. Meet Bert! Bert Williams, MBE Brighton & Hove says thanks To Bert For his contributions to Black and Minority Ethnic communities in Brighton
7. SustainabilityPartnership across the City with the Council, NHS, Police, business, artisticand educational communitiesBasic human need to be noticed and appreciatedBe the start of a global movement
8. The help we need Sunshine Ninjas Web development (3k) Marketing (2k)