1. ELLIE MANGHAM Ellie was given her costume by us. We thought that the tight cycling shorts and tank top show off her thin and tall body. This emphasizes the words which will be placed on the body.
2. ELEANOR BRAMBELLEleanor’s outfit, was free to pick byEleanor. We thought that this wouldhelp to show that she is a child andyounger through the choice of whatshe wears.Here she wears converse, achequered top and a blue cardigan.This does connote her innocencethrough the absence of anyexposed flesh.
3. NURSE WARBURTON The nurse will be wearing her usual outfit, and this will hopefully connote her job and the seriousness of the topic. The badge that she is wearing enhances the seriousness through typography ‘Nurse Warburton’.
4. MADZ CONWAY Madz was also not given a costume, as we thought it would be better to make her feel comfortable and homely we also wanted to connote that she is comfortable in her body.
5. CHARLOTTE GREGORYCharlotte Gregorywas told to dressas she does inschool, as a mediateacher.
6. YEAR 11 CLASSROOMThe year 11 class were informed to come in their usual school uniform to connote the education system and to show that even through education we are told to be perfect.