Be the first to like this
PSITE is interested in learning another academic ecosystem in ASEAN member country. For this year, the Society believes that Jakarta, Indonesia can meet its expectations being listed as a global city in the 2008 Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network (GaWC) research. The Indonesia educational tour aims to:
1. To explore, get-to-know, and learn the research and development ecosystem.
2. To learn the country’s outcomes-based education (OBE) best practices.
3. To learn the country’s preparation in line with the ASEAN 2015 integration.
4. To build a possible network with emphasis on knowledge sharing, faculty & student exchange, internship and immersion programs and service-learning.
5. To invite Indonesian researchers and experts to participate during the international conference to be organized by PSITE on October 23-25, 2014.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.