Our Sales Intelligence covers one of the six categories presented in our Sales Enablement Best Practices Report. Sales Intelligence, also referred to as CRM Intelligence, is information used to …
Our Sales Intelligence covers one of the six categories presented in our Sales Enablement Best Practices Report. Sales Intelligence, also referred to as CRM Intelligence, is information used to accelerate the sales process and to improve the performance and productivity of the sales team.
What separates Sales “Intelligence” from sales “data” is the level of insight and analysis, both real-time and socially influenced, integrated into the solution.
At Demand Metric, we define a Sales Intelligence Solution as comprising the strategies, processes, technologies and tools that support the collection, integration, analysis, delivery and presentation of insights and information that increase sales.
This study covers the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- What is Sales Intelligence?
- Benefits of Sales Intelligence
- The Sales Intelligence Solutions Landscape
- Sales Intelligence Deployment Lifecycle
- Vendor Selection Criteria
- Action Plan
- Analyst Bottom Line
- About the Research Analysts
- Our Solution Study Methodology
- About Demand Metric
There are 8 premium tools & templates linked inside of this solution study:
- Sales Intelligence Maturity Assessment
- Sales Enablement Framework
- Sales Intelligence Strategy Scorecard
- Sales Intelligence Vendors Matrix
- Sales Intelligence System RFP Template
- Sales Intelligence Vendor Evaluation Matrix
- MarCom Plan Methodology
- Sales Intelligence Metrics Dashboard
To obtain this document, visit us at http://www.demandmetric.com/register