Marketing Report Card Benchmark Report
- 593 views
Executive Summary: ...
In a study sponsored by Pardot, Demand Metric conducted a survey to explore marketing’s evolution from a lead generation service bureau to a strategic, center of influence and revenue engine. Answers to these questions were pursued to better understand the current perception of marketing:
- How is marketing perceived internally?
- What level of influence does marketing have in the organization?
- How is marketing connecting its activities and programs to revenue results?
- How difficult is it for the marketing team to justify its budget?
- How current or “state-of-the-art” are the marketing team’s skills?
- How well equipped is the marketing team with technology infrastructure?
- How aligned are the sales and marketing teams?
These study results provide a record card of sorts, providing benchmark data useful for comparison, planning and improvement.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Current Perception of Marketing
- Marketing's Contribution to Objectives
- Marketing's Leadership & Respect
- Marketing Revenue Impact
- Marketing Skills
- Analytics, Alignment & Orientation
- Marketing Infrastructure
- Looking Ahead
- Analyst Bottom Line
- About Salesfusion & Demand Metric
- Appendix - Survey Background
The Demand Metric 2014 study, “Keeping our Seat at the Table: A Marketing Report Card” was administered online during the period of January 17, 2014 through February 10, 2014. During this period, 259 responses were collected, 207 of which were qualified and complete enough for inclusion in the analysis.
To obtain this document, visit us at http://www.demandmetric.com/register
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views