It is all a matter of writing a „few lines‟:
1. Outline –used to plan the speech
2. Headline – what’s the news in the speech?
3. Front line – what’s the most important point?
4. Sidelines – quotes, poems or humor
5. Bottom line – an ending the audience will
Sales David R Ednie
President & CEO
Performance SalesChannel Europe SARL
Ph: +33 676 600 925
Motivation Blog: http://saleschannel.blogspot.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.