- Organizing and Managing an Effective Chapter Officer Team
- DECA Recognition Programs
- Integrating Competitive Events
The DECA Brand … were not Chase Bank!
- What does DECA believe in?
- How to legally use the new DECA Logo.
What is DECA ?
DECA’s Brand Promise Why the change?
Changing Economic Climate
- DECA’s new brand reflects its commitment to progressiveness, innovation and high-quality programs.
- We’re forward-thinking and contemporary.
- DECA’s new guiding principles explain how DECA fulfills its mission.
- This language helps communicate DECA’s methodology to school administrators in relation to educational initiatives.
- DECA’s new guiding principles reflect our society’s need for college and career ready students.
Out with the Old >>> In with the New
- Tagline > Mission Statement
- Old Descriptor > New Descriptor
- 4 points of the DECA Diamond > Guiding Principles
- Creed > Attributes and Value
Describing What DECA Is… Clear and easy-to-understand our purpose
- Tagline – An Association of Marketing Students
- DECA prepares emerging leadership and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality and management.
Describing What DECA Does… Concisely describe DECA’s mission and guiding principles
- Old – Develop Leaders in Marketing, Management and Entrepreneurship
- New - DECA Prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs for careers in marketing, finance, hospitality and management in high schools and colleges around the globe.
Describing How DECA Does it… Explaining how DECA fulfills it’s mission
Four Points of the DECA Diamond
- Designed to explain how DECA fulfills our mission
DECA’s Comprehensive Learning Program
- Integrates into Classroom Instruction
DECA’s prepares the next generation to be
- “ The Results of What We Do…”
- Professionally Responsible
What Does DECA Believe in? Describes DECA’s priorities and standards and what DECA represents
The DECA Creed
- I believe in the future which I am planning for myself in the field of marketing and management...
- I believe in fulfilling the highest measure of service to my vocation, my fellow beings…
- I believe in the democratic philosophies of private enterprise and competition…
- I believe that by doing my best to live according to these high principles…
Attributes and Values
The New Logo
Evolution of the logo
Arizona DECA Logos
Upholding the DECA Brand
Logo Use on printed materials
- Permissible without authorization
- Use on printed materials such as letters, fliers, posters, programs….etc
- No alternation of the Logo is permissible other than adding a school name or mascot
Logo Use on Apparel & Promotional Materials
- Must receive authorization from National DECA
- Get a quote from a local vendor
- Contact DECA Images(Julie Kandik)
Questions & Logo Requests?
- Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions and requests for the new DECA Logo