• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
Informal Learning At ING
 

Informal Learning At ING

on

  • 1,609 views

Slides to be presented at the upcoming "Embracing Innovative eLearning technologies" conference in Sydney, Australia

Slides to be presented at the upcoming "Embracing Innovative eLearning technologies" conference in Sydney, Australia

Statistics

Views

Total Views
1,609
Views on SlideShare
1,531
Embed Views
78

Actions

Likes
6
Downloads
0
Comments
0

6 Embeds 78

http://ebites.wordpress.com 29
http://ridgeviewmedia.com 22
http://edu.symbaloo.com 19
http://www.slideshare.net 4
http://www.lmodules.com 3
http://www.linkedin.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Informal Learning At ING Informal Learning At ING Presentation Transcript

    • Supporting Informal learning @ ING
      • Why focus on informal learning?
      • Learning 2.0 @ ING
      • What have we learnt and where to next?
      • This is me ...
      • Debora Gallo
      • Life-long learner
      • Snr L&D Specialist @ . . ING
    • How do people learn at work ? Formal
    • This is only 20% What about the other 80% ?
    • Learning is social
    • “ It’s about connections ”
    • + = Supported informal learning !
    •  
      • Blogs
      • Tap staff expertise
      • Tap SME expertise
      • Generate and share knowledge
      • Networks, group projects etc
      2 way communication
      • Wikis
      • Share and create content
      • Collaborate with SMEs
      • Group projects
      Collaboration
      • Social Networking
      • Connect with staff globally
      • Informal learning through online conversations
      • PLEs – blogs, bookmarks, resources
      • Aggregation of social media apps.
      Connections
      • RSS feeds
      • Provides access to regular updates from internal and external sites
      • Subscriptions are chosen by user
      • Track websites, searches, and comments on blogs
      Staying Connected
      • Communities of Practice
      • Internal websites used for information exchange
      • Online collaboration
      • Allows the exchange of information and documents, forums, surveys etc
      • Share podcasts and vodcasts
      Cultivating relationships
    • What have we learnt?
    • What next?