Making the website powerpoint pdf

459 views

Published on

Published in: Education, Technology, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
459
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
63
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Making the website powerpoint pdf

  1. 1. By Debbie
  2. 2. The first step was to create thewebsite background image. I didthis by importing the image Itook my poster on to Photoshop.Using the ‘Brush Tool’ I thenbegan to fade the parts aroundthe image black. I increased thesize of the brush to 534px as if itwas too small it’d make the fadequite sharp and not a smoothfade which I wanted.
  3. 3. I then added the text. To followtrailer conventions, I added thefilm title, lead actors andactresses names and thenavigational button bar.Using the Grid option, I thenmade sure all this text wasaligned.
  4. 4. I had to change the billing box from I used the ‘Billing box’the image seen first at the top. I did information to the left as athis using the Text tool and did it template when making mybecause it looks weird if ‘Onye & new billing box. I used myNassir’ did all things. The reason why it friends names as thewas initially like this is because I people who carried outthought the billing box had to be a each aspect.true depiction of the productionprocess
  5. 5. The next step was adding social media buttons. I chose Facebook, Twitter and Youtube as they’re the most commonly used social networks which would promote my film the best. Next to each button I added the info so the viewers of the website could perhaps ‘Like’ the official page (Facebook), tweet us their response the trailer (Twitter) or watch backstage videos (Youtube).I then made the final touches byadding the date line at the bottomand the film company logos on eitherside of the billing box to make it lookauthentic and to follow film websiteconventions.
  6. 6. The first step when onDreamweaver was to alter thepage properties. The image onthe left showed what theywere changed to. I then ‘Split’ the page in order for it to show the codes. An instruction sheet was then followed to get the correct size and position of the trailer on the website.
  7. 7. Using trial and error, I kept changing the numbers around so the trailer would belocated in a good place and once I was happy with the numbers I clicked ‘Preview inIExplore 7.0 in which I could see a preview of how it would look to the audience.

×