1. Introduction A 3G network is considered the best mobile wireless network available for internet connections, for a cell phone. The 4G network, considered an extension of the original 3G, is the newest version of the mobile system. The Third Generation or 3G with the speed, that you can stream video, audio, and much more on your mobile phones. The latest technology on the horizon is 4G. 3G and 4G are standards for mobile communication.
2. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 3G & 4G 3G : 3G is a wireless technology. Its predecessors are high-speed transmission, advanced multimedia access, and global roaming facilities. It is used to connect the cell phones to the Internet, to make a voice or video call or upload data. 4G: It is a compatible transmission technology. It is give expected secure Internet protocol based solutions. It facilitates like IP telephony, ultra brand band internet access, gaming services & multimedia facility.
3. 3G VS 4G - COMAPARISION TECHNOLOGY : 3G 4G Data Transfer Rate : 3.1 MB/sec 100 MB/secInternet Services : Broadband Ultra Broadband Mobile TV Low HighResolution : Transmission Slow FastSpeed : Network WAN LAN & WANArchitecture : Bandwidth : 5 – 20 MHz 100 + MHz Frequency Band : 1.8 – 2.5 GHz 2 – 8 GHz
4. 3G & 4G- MOBILE BANKING DBS (Development Bank of Singapore ) It provides 3G & 4G technologywith banking & trade securitieswith banking activities with mobilehandset. 3G & 4G technology used invarious transactions of banking likeSecurities Trading, Fund Transfer,Bill Payment, Account and CreditCard Enquiry
5. CONCLUSION The speed of the 3G and 4G networks depends on cell towers & bandwidth of the towers. 3G provided more security mechanisms. 4G, is an important trend it, exists a lots of issues as Seamless connection, high mobility, Quos, secure service IP is an important for communication networks. 4G is a successor of 3G.