PICTURE BOARD! (YOU NEED TO PLAY IN ORDER TO
Click here for a link to a good resources website!
A) Find as many presidents as you can
B) On a separate piece of paper, or back of the word
search, list a fact about each president
C) Prepare a question to ask another member of the
group (Make sure you know your answer!)
Feel free to use your mobile device, if you have access
to one, for B & C
One click Blue – two clicks Yellow
• If you have not watched
Pointless before (shame on
you) the idea is to think of an
answer that no one else will
• Stretch high end learners! With your partner, or in a group
of 3, list 3 states of the USA
Try and become pointless!
E-link on states. Group test after the ga
Weekly podcast (You or student)
Unit or group…….
Interactive Directed Questioning
Click the link above!
Easy to prepare
-Don’t write your name!
-Don’t let anyone know
what you put!
• Create equal teams that have an A,B,C and D
• Give the groups 5 seconds to confer and then
get all groups to raise their cards after 5
• Add the teams correct answers up to get a
• Ask bonus questions to differentiate!