3. So-cial me-di-aOnline gathering of interaction, ideas,comments and commentary.Essentially, consumer conversation incyberspace.
4. “Social media ispeople havingconversationsonline.”
6. EVERYONE IS USING IT!!!
8. 1.One in eveqy nine people on Eaqth is on Facebook2.Each Facebook useq spends on aveqage 15 houqs and 33 minutes (oq oveq half a day total) a month on the site3.30 billion pieces of content is shaqed on Facebook each month
9. You’ve heard the story a thousandtimes. An evil witch. A girl locked ina tower. And a dragon ordered towatch over.But is the dragon keeping the girlin…or keeping danger out? Is hejust a captor, or is he truly guardingthe tower, making sure that the girlis safe, no matter the cost? Whydoes he stand so vigilant?The Tower Guard shows the truthbehind the tale, taking you throughthe Dark Woods and into heart andsoul of the beast…and the manwithin.
10. Profiles • Statuses • “The Tower Guard is hitting the shelves soon…will you be one of the first to get it?” • Pictures • Cover pages • Interior art • Links • “The first chapter can be read at www.thetowerguard.com ...what do you think?” • Friends • MessagesStart A Conversation About Your Book
11. PagesOne Central Share With FriendsLocation ForInformation Give Updates Connect To Site
12. Events Brings PeopleGets PeopleOut Of Give UpdatesCyberspace
13. Tease PeopleAbout YourBook 140 Characters or less
14. Give ThemJustEnough ToWant MoreOf YourBook
15. The Tower GuardJoshua Steinhouse All Roads Lead To This!
16. THE IMPORTANCE OF WORDS What you say is just asimportant as how you say it.