In this presentation, I will betalking to you about the uses ofplants in our daily life.
Below is the list of uses of a plant:Below is the list of uses of a plant: 11) It is used in food chains as the producer.) It is used in food chains as the producer. 2)2) Plants have the ability to produce oxygenPlants have the ability to produce oxygen during dayduring daytime by the process of Photosynthesis.time by the process of Photosynthesis. 3) Plants can be used as a way to prevent soil erosion.3) Plants can be used as a way to prevent soil erosion. 4)4) Plants can also supply us with its fruits.Plants can also supply us with its fruits. 55)) By planting plants and afterwards selling them canBy planting plants and afterwards selling them canbring some profit to someone.bring some profit to someone. 6)6) Plants can be used as medicines.Plants can be used as medicines.
• Thanks to the sunlight that it receives,a plant can manufacture it’s own food.Therefore, herbivores and omnivoresanimals can eat them• This will then help a food chain or foodweb to maintain its flow.
• Due to the process of Photosynthesis,which involves the intake of water,Carbon- Dioxide and Sunlight by aplant, it can produce Glucose andOxygen, an essential gas to HumanBeings and Animals.
Prevention against Soil Erosion• When a plant is being planted near acliff, it will prevent the soil from falling,as the plant’s root will hold on the soil,especially during a period of flooding.
• Apart from its green leaf, plants can alsosupply us with its fruit. There is a bigvariety of fruits.• They are all very safe to the health as theysupply us with a lot of Vitamins.
• A planter or farmer can make a lot ofmoney by selling the plants in themarket. Although it is rather tough tolook after a huge amount of plantseveryday, it can give a satisfactoryresult when they are all grown up.
• Plants can be used in the manufacture ofPlants can be used in the manufacture ofmedicines.medicines.• It can therefore treat a lot of disease whichIt can therefore treat a lot of disease whichcould not be treated before, which increasescould not be treated before, which increasesthe amount of people on Earth.the amount of people on Earth.
My conclusionMy conclusionI will conclude by saying that plants can beI will conclude by saying that plants can bevery helpful to human beings and thatvery helpful to human beings and thateverybody should be encouraged to planteverybody should be encouraged to plantmore and more plants everyday and thatmore and more plants everyday and thatthey should also respect them.they should also respect them.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.