• Use a central point for viewing Account & Contacts
• Improved management of Customer Service activities
• Improve data quality
• Offer a central point for viewing Claims and Policies
• Achieve higher customer satisfaction via automation of Customer Service tasks,
creation of alerts, reminders etc
• Increase reporting capabilities with Service Analytics and reports for Data Quality
• To align business needs and information systems to meet business challenges and
secure business survival
Allianz-Tiriac Business Objectives
• To construct one single integrated customer view
• To increase quality of Customer Service activities
• To optimize performance of Customer Service activities
• To allow service agents in Allianz-Tiriac to solve customer problems in a highly
efficient and effective manner
Limited end-user adoption of new
Centralization - users needed to check
several systems to retrieve customer
Customer Service information –
history and tracking
Oracle‘s response to the business aims and objectives was Single Customer View, an application
based on Siebel Financial Services and Oracle BI Apps.
Improved Service Delivery was reached through a consolidated desktop around 3 key dimensions:
• Improved Customer Identification
Store Complete Profile Information Required to Identify Caller – Policyholders,
Vendors, Agents/Brokers etc.
Automatic Screen Pops & 360º View of the Contact
Log Customer Interactions to Comply with Regulations
• Multi-channel Service Delivery
Customer Communication via inbound and outbound email is tracked in Siebel,
complete picture of the customer interaction is available
• Enterprise Analytics & Reporting
Near Real-time Analytics on Service Levels
Oracle Response to Business Objectives
• Oracle used Results Roadmap Methodology, an accelerated project
implementation methodology part of the Oracle Unified Method.
• The Oracle Results Roadmap is comprised of activities logically grouped into
six distinct stages :
Define – generally now are set the organization and administrative grounds of the
Discovery - aimed to analyze in depth, prioritize and refine functional and technical
requirements in order to meet the business goals.
Design - aimed to design the solution, using application screen flows and design layouts
to map the requirements developed in the Discovery stage and defined the specific
Configure/Develop - aimed to configure the application, develop any required
extensions, and external interfaces to support the system.
Validate - aimed to execute a full integration test of the application data and then
perform the User Acceptance Test.
Deploy - aimed to rollout the system with gradual approach
Project duration: 6 months
Number of Oracle resources: 8
Number of Allianz-Tiriac Resources: ~10
Project Organization Chart
Allianz Stakeholders Oracle Steering Committee
Allianz Business PM
Allianz IT PM
Oracle Project Manager Oracle Solution Arch.
Integration & Data
Oracle Technical Architect
Oracle BI AnalystAllianz Analyst
Critical Success Factors
Clear and stable business goals were set;
Need for Change Management was well understood: successful user adoption was an
outcome of sustained management efforts to promote the inherent process changes;
Executive support was granted up front;
Strong involvement of the business users and stakeholders throughout the entire project
Strong systems integration component was promoted and implemented to assure
smooth data flow between systems;
Dedicated Customer IT team and IT project owner were the key to a successful
integration component and systems readiness;
Heavy end-user testing was performed for a fool-proof solution;
Project progress was constantly measured, monitored and tracked.
Single point of reference for customer data, facilitating improved customer
Improved data quality.
Simplified and more efficient Customer Care processes thanks to the utilization
of one single platform for all day-to-day activities.
Enhanced control and tracking of all Customer Care activities, facilitating the
extraction and implementation of performance indicators.
Time necessary to perform end-user training decreased.
Customer data is accessed from one application only, which has in place
standard data access mechanisms, securing that customer sensitive data is not
viewed by non-authorized users.
Customer communication through multiple channels is tracked in one single