3. How much do you spend on ______ each ______? Where do you shop for _____________. Why?
4. What is cheap in your country? What is too expensive in your country?
5. What did you last buy? Where? How much? Do you enjoy shopping? What advice can you give?
6. Do you buy second hand things? Did you get an allowance when you were young?
7. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Have you ever given money to charity?
8. Have you ever lost/found money? Do you think money can buy love?
9. What would you do if you won a million dollars? What are you saving to buy/do next?
10. What is a good investment? Do you believe in “ tipping”?
11. What’s the current exchange rate? What should you spend less on?
12. What is the name of the currency in ______? Does “money make the world go ‘round”?
13. Chose a product and survey the class. Ask each person, How much do you spend on _______? SURVEY THE CLASS!
14. REPORT YOUR RESULTS <ul><li>ALL OF US </li></ul><ul><li>MOST OF US </li></ul><ul><li>SOME OF US </li></ul><ul><li>A FEW OF US </li></ul><ul><li>VERY FEW OF US </li></ul><ul><li>NONE OF US </li></ul>SPEND _____ ON ________.
15. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY BY ABBA <ul><li>Money, money, money Must be funny In the rich man’s world Money, money, money Always sunny In the rich man’s world Aha-ahaaa All the things I could do If I had a little money It’s a rich man’s world </li></ul>