2. What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?SEO is a fundamental part of search engine marketing (SEM). It requires constant updating andcontinuous attention of the website content for solid, long-term effective results. NaturalSearch Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of guiding the design and development of awebsite so that it will naturally attract visitors by winning top rankings on the major searchengines for selected search key word phrases.Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is often considered the more technical part of Webmarketing. This is true because SEO does help in the promotion of sites and at the same time itrequires some technical knowledge – at least familiarity with basic HTML. SEO is sometimesalso called SEO copyrighting because most of the techniques that are used to promote sites insearch engines deal with text. Generally, SEO can be defined as the activity of optimizing Webpages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine-friendly, thus getting higherpositions in search results.It is common that search engine rankings go up and down all the time. Many webmasters areunsure what they have to do to keep their web sites at the top of the search engine result pages.There are two main factors that influence the rankings of your web pages. This typicallyincludes:1. On-Page Optimization2. Off Page Optimization
3. What is on page Optimization?The term On Page Optimization refers to just that: optimization that is done directly on aspecific webpage to achieve better search engine rankings. This could mean on the visible partsof the page (what the viewer or customer can see) or in the code or invisible parts of the page.This is all done directly on the .html ‘file’ or ‘page’ which is the reason for the name On PageOptimization.(OR)On-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listingin natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page.Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, Meta tags, keyword placementand keyword density, etc.Classified ads submission: Classified Ads Submission has multiple benefits, firstly it creategood link back to the site, secondly there are good chances that a potential buyer would land toyour product and servicesSearch engine submission: Submit your website to thousands of search engines anddirectories...will help us to get list your website in all search enginesYellow page and Business directory submission: submission of website into businessdirectories will help you to start, manage and grow your business … will also help us to getsome quality back link from local regional directoryBlogs Submissions: Building & maintaining optimized Business Blog with Product relatedkeywords, content written for blogs will attract the search engine spiders as well as your targetaudience
4. What is Link Building?Link Building is the process of enhancing the Link Popularity of a webpage by creating links toit from other websites, in order to increase Search Engine ranking of that webpage.Link Popularity is the main factor by which modern search engines rank the Web Pages. Assuch, a focused link building campaign must be at the core of the successful search engineoptimization strategy.In terms of traffic building, organic search engine rankings and internet sales, link building isone of the most important aspects of search engine optimization. Link popularity or buildingsimply refers to the mechanism of securing text links pointed at your website and strategiclanding pages in order to increase rankings. This is often referred to as Off Page Optimization.Currently, link building - developing quality relevant one way links (also known as backlinksor inbound links) - to your website is one of the most important factors in SEO and achievinghigh rankings in the search engines.
5. SEO – WHY ?1. Reach: Almost 90% of internet users rely on search engines and directories to find theinformation they need.2. Accessibility: SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves thechances that the site will be found in top ranking.3. User Friendly: SEO will make a site more user friendly when accomplished properly.4. Reduced Marketing CostsBENEFITS OF SEO1 Lowest cost form of Search Engines traffic, Cost may decrease over time.3. Branding value4. Long term growth in site visitors5. Increase sale or leads6. Provide high level of credibility.7. Broad coverage on potentially every search engine worldwide.8. Broaden your market and target a wider coverage cost-effectively9. Steady increase in search engine traffic with long term effect10. Increase quality of search engine traffic11. Improve business conversions and sales leads12. Improved Revenue and ROI13. Reduced Acquisition cost
6. Search Engine Optimization: Package• Number of Keywords / Phrases targeted: 5-7• Guaranteed number of Keywords / Phrases: 4-51. On Page Optimization• Keyword Research and Optimization.• Meta tags development.• Content Optimization.• Header tags optimization.• Alt tags optimization.• Title tags optimization.• Internal linking structure optimization.• XML site map development and submission to Google.• Keyword density optimization.• Descriptive HTML Site Map• Robots Text File (robots.txt).2) Off Page Optimization.Manual Submission to Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN)Manual link submission to 500 best bookmarking directories monthlyManual link submission to 100 social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon, delicious, redit etcMonthly Package: Rs.5000/month