1. DARYA A. BUSHMAKIN, MBA Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram / Video Resume / Website / Slideshare 603 689 – 4513 / dbushmakin gmail.comNEW ENGLAND ART SHOWSDate Event Details09/22/2012 Fall Fine Arts Festival of Southbury Southbury, Connecticut Southbury Green, 775 Main Street South 203-706-0724 www.southburywomensclub.org9/22/2012 HarborArts Festival/2012 East Boston, Massachusetts Boston Harbor Shipyard 256 Marginal St. 617-568-0000 www.harborarts.org09/22-23 Avon Arts Association Fall Craft Show Bedford Street downtown Stamford, CT09/22-23 Fairfield, CT Southington Elks Arts and Crafts Show09/23 to 09/23/2012 Fall Out Of Summer Arts Festival Cranston, Rhode Island Artists Exchange 401-490-9475 www.artists-exchange.org Entertainment: 4 stg L music: Variety # of Exhibitors: 30 Juried: yes09/28 09/30/2012 Manchester Fall Art and Craft Festival Manchester, Vermont The Field at Riley Rink 802-425-3711 craftproducers.com/festival-details.php?id=28 Craft Shows 09/December/2012 Norwalk Seaport Oyster Festival09/29/2012 2nd Annual Naugatuck Arts Festival Naugatuck, Connecticut Naugatuck Town Green www.naugatuckarts.org09/29 09/30/2012 Good Shepherd Parish Harvest Arts & Craft Fair Fall River, Massachusetts Good Shepherd Church 508-678-7412 www.gsfallriver.com10/4-5/2012 Colts Neck Art & Craft Festival Colts Neck Fairgrounds, Bucks Mill Rd, Colts Neck, NJ
2. DARYA A. BUSHMAKIN, MBA Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram / Video Resume / Website / Slideshare 603 689 – 4513 / dbushmakin gmail.com Sat & Sun., 10:00-5:00 Adm. $5 180 spaces, large tents supplied by the promoter. Arts & crafts, juried by 3 photos, 1 of display, live music, food. Security, food, tables, chairs, $360 10x10. Food vendors, $325. Elec $50. 14 yrs, 8,000 last yr. Application online. Woodwill Corporation, Julianne Williams, PO Box 5186, Hauppauge NY 11788. 631 234-4183 email@example.com/06 to 10/08/2012 Scituate Art Festival Village Green North Scituate, RI Entertainment: 2 stg R,L music: SW FK CY CL JZ OT BG Variety # of Exhibitors: 230 Juried: yes10/06/2012 RISD Alumni Fall Art Sale Benefit Street Providence, RI # of Exhibitors: 200 Juried: no Newport Arts & Crafts Show The Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina Newport, RI Columbus Weekend Crafts Festival Newport Elks Lodge #104 Newport, RI # of Exhibitors: 40 Juried: yes10/06/2012 Art Trunk Stamford, Connecticut Sheraton Stamford www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/arttrunkeastcoast.htm10/06 to 10/07/2012 Cannondale Foliage Arts & Crafts Fair Cannondale Village Wilton, CT10/06 to 10/07/2012 Outdoor Arts Festival of the Bruce Museum Bruce Museum Grounds Greenwich, CT10/06/2012 Windsor Lions Club Fall Arts & Crafts Festival Windsor Town Green Windsor, CT10/06 10/07/2012 Elks Art & Craft Fair Southington, Connecticut Southington Elks Lodge 860-628-6682 www.ctelks.org/locallodges/Southington.htm10/07/2012 Tolland Arts and Crafts Fair Tolland, Connecticut Tolland High School 978-939-2317 www.newenglandcraftshows.com10/6-7 30th Annual Roseland Cottage Fine Arts and Crafts Sale Southington, CT10/10 12 13th Annual Craft as Art Festival Nassau County Museum of Art, Roslyn Harbor, NY Adm. $7, Outdoors/tents: Sat. 11-6, Sun/Mon 10-6, 100 spaces, crafts only, juried by 5 slides. Rain/shine, 10x10, 10x15, 10x20, $540-$1080 + 6%
3. DARYA A. BUSHMAKIN, MBA Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram / Video Resume / Website / Slideshare 603 689 – 4513 / dbushmakin gmail.com commission. Application on website. www.craftsatlincoln.org Raya Zafrina, American Concern for Artistry & Craftsmanship, PO Box 650, Montclair, NJ 07042 973 746-0091 firstname.lastname@example.org/13-14 Woodstock, CT Roseland Cottage Fine Arts and Crafts Festival10/13 to 10/14/2012 Roseland Cottage Fine Arts & Crafts Festival Roseland Cottage Woodstock, CT10/14/2012 Bristol Arts and Crafts Fair Bristol, Connecticut The Clairon10/13/2012 Crafts on Main Old Saybrook, Connecticut Saybrook Country Barn 860-388-3266 www.oldsaybrookchamber.com10/17-18 application deadline10/1 or until category fills Montclair, NJ: Fine Art & Crafts at Brookdale Park on Watchung Ave: Outdoors 10:00-5:00, free Adm., Juried show of professional artists, photographers and crafts people lovely county park, easy set-up and breakdown. Juried by 3 slides or photos and one of display. Food vendors 20% Comm., 21st yr, 12-18,000 last yr, 10x12 10x24, $330-$660 security, printed programs. Jury fee $20 before 1/15, $25 after 1/15. Easy setup/break down. Food vendors 20%. Online application. Rose Squared Productions, Inc., 12 Galaxy Ct, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 908 874- 5247 RoseSquared@patmedia.net www.RoseSquared.com10/20 to 10/21/2012 West Bay Pen Studio Self Guided Tour Each artists home studio East Greenwich, RI # of Exhibitors: 20 Juried: yes10/23, 24, 25 Essex Fall Craft & Fine Art Show at Champlain Valley Expo Essex Junction, VT Adm. $7, Fr noon-7:00, Sat 9:00-6:00, Sun 10:00-5:00, In/350 spaces, fine art, crafts, traditional, contemporary and folk art, gourmet specialties, exhibitor reception, entertainment, easy setup/teardown. Security, food, Elec., 10x10- 20x10, 25,000-30,000, $300-$1025, 29 yrs, application online. Vermont Craft Works, Kathy Rose, Sally Washburn, PO Box 8139, Essex, VT 05451 802 878-4786 or 802-879-6837. Info@vtcrafts.com,10/21/2012 CT Handmade Art & Craft Show at Stamford High Stamford High School, 55 Strawberry Hill 203-589-5096 CTHandmade.com10/21/2012 Mansfield Arts and Crafts Fair Mansfield, Massachusetts Holiday Inn10/27/2012 Autumn Breeze Craft and Vendor Show
4. DARYA A. BUSHMAKIN, MBA Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram / Video Resume / Website / Slideshare 603 689 – 4513 / dbushmakin gmail.com Foxboro, Massachusetts South Foxboro Community Center10/27/2012 Williamstown Craft Show Williamstown, New Jersey 561 Clayton Rd 856-629-7444 x3040 www.monroetwp.k12.nj.us10/28/2012 Shelton Autumn Craft Festival Shelton, Connecticut Courtyard by Marriott 203-261-2414 10/28/2012 Groton Arts and Crafts Fair Groton, Connecticut Groton Inn11/02 to 11/04/2012 Fine Furnishings & Fine Craft Show Providence Pawtucket Armory Arts Center Providence, RI # of Exhibitors: tba Juried: yes11/03 to 11/03/2012 Riverside Craft Fair American Legion, Post #10 Riverside, RI # of Exhibitors: 25 Juried: no Newport Holiday Arts & Crafts Festival # of Exhibitors: 40 Juried: no Holiday Showcase/2012 Green Valley Country Club Portsmouth, RI11/09 to 11/10/2012 Cornucopia of Fine Arts and Crafts Sale The Pennfield School Portsmouth, RI # of Exhibitors: 70 Juried: yes Holiday Craft Fair/2012 11/10 to 11/11/2012 Knights of Columbus Tiverton, RI11/14-15 5th Annual Harvest Holiday Fine Arts & Crafts Show Wallkill High School, Rt 208, Wallkill, NY 10:00-4:00. Arts, crafts, handmade by exhibitor only, Juried by 4 photos, 1 of display. Friday night setup available. $95 10x10, Ltd. electric $10. Linda Yellin, Wallkill Secondary PTSA, 845 883-5112 email@example.com please put craft show the subject line. 6-Dec Lagrangeville, NY: Winter Craft Emporium at the Arlington High School, Adm. $3, 10:00-4:00. Indoors, Adm. $2, 80 spaces, arts, crafts, foods, screened by 2 photos. Music by High School students. Security, tables, chairs, Elec. $10. 10 x 10, Before August 1, $45, $55 thereafter. Louise Natoli, 1157 Route 55, Lagrangeville, NY 12540 845 223-5141 Email: Ina1032@frontiernet.net for an application.11/14-15 Spring Craft Show 271 Main Street, Whitehouse Station, NJ
5. DARYA A. BUSHMAKIN, MBA Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Instagram / Video Resume / Website / Slideshare 603 689 – 4513 / dbushmakin gmail.com Indoors: 10:00-4:00, Adm. $1. 49 spaces, arts, crafts by creator only, refreshments, bake sale. 6x10, 9x7, $45. Elec. $5, tables $5, chairs n/c., 1,000 last yr, online application. Whitehouse Fire Co., Sue Favre, PO Box 215, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889 908 534-2552 firstname.lastname@example.org/01/2012 Spirit of Christmas Arts & Crafts Festival St. Philomena School Portsmouth, RI Seventeenth OCRS Snowflake Bazaar Old County Road School Gymnasium Smithfield, RI12/5/2012 Waltham, MA The Holiday Artisan & Crafter Expo The Conference Center at Bentley, 175 Forest St. Indoors, 50-75 spaces, Adm. $2 donation to charity. Handcrafted work by exhibitor only, 8x10, 10x10, $75. New event. Application online.