About Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy that is aligned with the company’s target buyers and focus on driving conversions
- Define editorial direction, including message hierarchy, voice and tone. Set content development schedules across multiple channels and track content quality to maintain consistency and integrity of voice and style
- Act as Editor-In-Chief to set quality standards and review all written content
- Develop systems and processes for monitoring content marketing activities and ensuring the efficiency of team operations.
- Manage day-to-day content development, production and workflow, as well as handle input and feedback from