Get off to a good start with Apache Camel. This session will give you an introduction to Apache Camel and teach you:
- How Camel is related to enterprise integration patterns (EIPs).
- How to use EIPs in Camel routes written in Java code or XML files.
- How to get started developing with Camel, including how to set up new projects from scratch using Maven and Eclipse.
- With a live demo, how to build Camel applications in Java, Spring, and OSGi Blueprint.
- How ready-to-use features make integration much easier.
- About the web console tools that give you insight into your running Apache Camel applications, including visual route diagrams with tracing, debugging, and profiling capabilities.
- Useful resources to learn more about Camel.
This session will be taught with a 50/50 mix of slides and live demos, and it will conclude with Q&A time.