Manual tester spend most of their efforts in the entering data into the AUT fields. Tester at an average does 80% of his time interactive with keyboard and mouse to add data into AUT
Here we can see the automatic log of all user actions in a textual format that allows us to understand test coverage, to create a formal test from an informal test at the end of the run and to use it to run a regression test after running ET.
1. HP SprinterExploratory Manual TestingRay Tomany – email@example.com
2. Manual Testing today has to be modernized Manual testing today is tedious, error prone and time consuming I will not answer my cell phone during Ronit’s lectures I will not answer my cell phone during Ronit’s lectures Repetitive Steps I will not I will not answer my cell answer my cell phone during phone during Ronit’s lectures Ronit’s lectures I will not answer my cell phone during Ronit’s lectures Manually entering large amount of data I will not I will not answer my cell answer my cell phone during phone during Ronit’s lectures Ronit’s lectures I will not answer my cell phone during Ronit’s lectures Need to print and document while I will not I will not answer my cell answer my cell phone during phone dur Ronit’s lectures testing Working with multiple screens and tools Manual Annotation No traceability 2
3. Accurate Data Challenge Data Test Valid Sets Time Consuming and Data Tedious activity in Manual Testing Invalid Data Under Test
4. The Defect Ping-PongBattle– Lack of useful information captured– Poorly illustrated screen shots– Difficulty in explaining how to reproduce error Wasting Developers and in turn Testers time
5. The Manual Test.2000 2010TestDirector 7.0i, Quality Center 10,Manual Test Manual Test5 HP Confidential
6. 2012 – HP Sprinter.
7. Smart Tabs to Maximize Screen RealEstate Smart TabsReview test available onsteps on the AUT screenAUT screen Easy to use, unobtrusive and maximizes application under test (AUT) real estate
8. Exploratory Testing - Auto DocumentationAutomatically Log all user actionsperformed during test Automatically record user actions in a textual description Improve communication of user actions and Facilitates exploratory testing
9. Simplify and Improve DefectCommunication with Screen Annotation Measure application Smart elements - color, position, alignmentAnnotation Smart Annotation capabilities accessible on the AUT screen Accelerate and simplify annotation and improve defect communication
10. Minimize Repetitive and Tedious Work withAuto Data Injection Minimize repetitive steps Automatically insert data into the application
11. Minimize Repetitive Tests and Save Timewith Mirror Testing Test on multiple environments at the same time vmftrnd3 vmftrnd42
12. Story Board Snapshot of all executed steps
13. What our customers say about HPSprinter…http://www.techvalidate.com/portals/hp-sprinterMore information:www.hp.com/go/Sprinter