1. Sentiment Analytics - The only way forward
2. So tell me.. What is Sentiment
3. The definition of sentiment is simple - it's how people feel about things
4. Sentiment is universal
5. Even Animals have sentiments
6. There are 2 forms of sentiment Outbursts
7. Emotional & Opioniated
8. Emotional: Love, hate, sadness, anger, and joy are all powerful sentiments
9. Opinions are like belly buttons.. everybody's got one especially customers
10. Customers are pouring sentiments on Social Media
11. No Opinion: This guy doesn't exist in reality
12. Social Media is now…The new Voice of the Customer
13. 39% of Twitter users exposed to a retailer’s tweet made a purchase– Compete 2012
14. Single Tweet can disrupt a brand
15. Negative Customer Feedback on Twitter
16. United airlines breaks Guitar
17. Dave Carrol’s Youtube Videos caused over $180 million worth media damages to United Airlines
18. Modern Customer is empowered with sentiments & social platforms
19. Brands have to listen to their Customers
20. Brands have to listen to their Competition
21. R u Ready to grow Super Brand Intelligence?
22. Than its time to record Sentiments!!
23. Datamatics' SENTIpede
24. SENTIpedeTM is a dynamic, customizable and robust market intelligence solution that ensure swift response to online opportunities and threats.
25. A collaborative blend of man and machine SENTIpede™ adds Insights from unstructured media sources for structured research needs
26. Connect with us at : email@example.com / www.datamatics.com
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.