The Easiest And Fastest Way to Find, Share and
Interact with Locations™
Mobile Location Management
and Marketing Platform
Measurably Increases:





Visits
Calls
Sales
Customer Satisfaction
...
The geo.to Platform
• Dedicated mobile website
• Facebook Location App

• short, readable, URL
• QR Code
• SMS Keyword

Ge...
Key Features of geo.to

geo.to Copyright 2012
Location Finder
The Koll Company

geo.to Copyright 2012
Smart Address™ Maps and Directions
The Koll Company

geo.to Copyright 2012
Location

geo.to Copyright 2012
Location

Live traffic map

geo.to Copyright 2012
SpeedFind On Your Website

geo.to Copyright 2012
Directions On Every Page

geo.to Copyright 2012
Let Facebook users find you.
geo.to’s Ultimate Facebook
Location App

Try It Now: geo.to/Facebook.com/polygonnwhomes

geo....
Facebook Location App – Brandfind®

• 1-click to find the Closest Polygon
Locations automatically – No need
to enter your ...
Holiday Inn Organic Search Results

geo.to Copyright 2012
Very High Conversion = Reduced Costs

SEM Case Study Monthly Averages:
• Over 8,000 Mobile Page Views
• Over 5,000 Unique ...
Advantages Over Other Sites

geo.to Copyright 2012
Advantages Over Other Sites (cont.)

geo.to Copyright 2012
Adding GeoLinks to Print Ads

geo.to Copyright 2012
Real-Time
Management
Dashboard

geo.to Copyright 2012 Proprietary and Confidential
Easy and Fast Mgmt. Dashboard

geo.to’s location dashboard
is easy yet powerful:
-- Easily manage in real-time:
 Specials...
Reporting and GeoAnalytics
• Every time someone visits
your GeoSites® (online,
mobile, Facebook, or
SMS) know exactly wher...
Contact
Gerry Grant
(760) 893-6422

geo.to Copyright 2012 Proprietary and Confidential
Real Estate Developer geoto location Finder
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Real Estate Developer geoto location Finder

115

Published on

We designed geo.to to be the easiest, fastest, best and frankly cheapest way for you to get everything you need for mobile and digital marketing for you properties.

Published in: Real Estate, Technology, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
115
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • Mobile GeoSite is Essentailly a Web App for Mobile Extensive APIsWidgets and Wizards for Publishing and Printing SpeedSharing Vavicon DashboardBulk uploading and updating Many More Tools Coming – Speedfind and BrandFind Call Plus and SpeedShare
  • Real Estate Developer geoto location Finder

    1. 1. The Easiest And Fastest Way to Find, Share and Interact with Locations™
    2. 2. Mobile Location Management and Marketing Platform Measurably Increases:     Visits Calls Sales Customer Satisfaction geo.to Copyright 2012
    3. 3. The geo.to Platform • Dedicated mobile website • Facebook Location App • short, readable, URL • QR Code • SMS Keyword GeoSite® GeoLink® for Every Location for Every Location GeoNet™ Speedfind® Brandfind® Call+™ • Faster, easier and better search for locations • An open real-time location registry and clearinghouse network geo.to Copyright 2012
    4. 4. Key Features of geo.to geo.to Copyright 2012
    5. 5. Location Finder The Koll Company geo.to Copyright 2012
    6. 6. Smart Address™ Maps and Directions The Koll Company geo.to Copyright 2012
    7. 7. Location geo.to Copyright 2012
    8. 8. Location Live traffic map geo.to Copyright 2012
    9. 9. SpeedFind On Your Website geo.to Copyright 2012
    10. 10. Directions On Every Page geo.to Copyright 2012
    11. 11. Let Facebook users find you. geo.to’s Ultimate Facebook Location App Try It Now: geo.to/Facebook.com/polygonnwhomes geo.to Copyright 2012
    12. 12. Facebook Location App – Brandfind® • 1-click to find the Closest Polygon Locations automatically – No need to enter your location • Showcase Specials • Instant directions and calling • Easily shareable on social networks Try it now: https://www.facebook.com/polygonnwhomes geo.to Copyright 2012 Proprietary and Confidential
    13. 13. Holiday Inn Organic Search Results geo.to Copyright 2012
    14. 14. Very High Conversion = Reduced Costs SEM Case Study Monthly Averages: • Over 8,000 Mobile Page Views • Over 5,000 Unique Visitors • Almost 6,000 Unique Visits Conversion: • > 30% of Visitors Called (>1,500) • > 20% of Visitors Got Directions (>1,000) • Total: > 50% of Visitors Current Organic Search Results (July, 2013): • 1,200 Visitors Conversion: • > 15% of Visitors Called (>220) • > 46% of Visitors Got Directions (>550) • Total: 61% of Visitors geo.to Copyright 2012
    15. 15. Links to Overview Video Link to geo.to Video at http://geo.to/about geo.to Copyright 2012
    16. 16. Advantages Over Other Sites geo.to Copyright 2012
    17. 17. Advantages Over Other Sites (cont.) geo.to Copyright 2012
    18. 18. Adding GeoLinks to Print Ads geo.to Copyright 2012
    19. 19. Real-Time Management Dashboard geo.to Copyright 2012 Proprietary and Confidential
    20. 20. Easy and Fast Mgmt. Dashboard geo.to’s location dashboard is easy yet powerful: -- Easily manage in real-time:  Specials and Promotions  Last-mile Directions and Parking Tips  Normal and special hours  After hours numbers  Images  Links to Facebook, Twitter and other pages -- easy to use publishing tools:  HTML Code for adding to websites  Links to include in Google and other Ads  QR Codes for print materials geo.to Copyright 2012
    21. 21. Reporting and GeoAnalytics • Every time someone visits your GeoSites® (online, mobile, Facebook, or SMS) know exactly where they are! • More accurate than Google Analytics • Use our GeoAnalytics™ to better target your local marketing dollars • Track marketing campaigns up to the minute with real-time updates and marketing messages geo.to Copyright 2012
    22. 22. Contact Gerry Grant (760) 893-6422 geo.to Copyright 2012 Proprietary and Confidential

    ×