View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Enhanced Revenue Opportunities for Service Providers
255 West Julian Street • Suite 402 • San Jose • California • 95110-2406 • t 408.298.7999 • f 408.298.2073
www.infonetics.com • Silicon Valley, CA • Watford, UK • Boston, MA
About Infonetics Research
Infonetics Research is an international market research and consulting firm covering the data
networking and telecommunications industries. We offer a complete, objective view of the
market through in-depth analysis of end-user and service provider buying plans and product
manufacturer market share and market size.
By accurately assessing the state of the data networking and telecommunications markets, we
help companies develop effective marketing messages, strategic positioning, successful products
and services, and shorter product development cycles.
Our analysts are experts in their fields and are highly respected throughout the industry. They:
• Provide consulting to established and startup service providers, manufacturers, and the
• Lead our market share and forecast services, and are core members of a team that
authors in-depth demand-side studies, white papers, and articles for trade publications
• Develop content for, chair, and speak at industry events throughout the year, including
N+I, SuperComm, VPNcon, Optical Networking Summit, Scalable Next-Generation
Internet Data Centers, DSL World Forum, and SUPERnet
• Are quoted frequently in vendor press releases and in trade publications: over 700
unique quotes in more than 80 publications from around the world in the past 12
months, including abcNEWS.com, BCR, CBS Marketwatch, CNet, Forbes, InfoWeek,
InfoWorld, Inter@ctive Week, InternetWeek, Investor’s Business Daily, MSN CNBC, Network
Magazine, NetworkWorld, PC Week, San Jose Mercury News, tele.com, Telecommunications
International, Telephony, and The Wall Street Journal
Our research team has experience in all areas of the research process, including survey research
methodology, sampling, advanced statistics, forecasting techniques, data analysis, and advanced
use of statistical and survey-related software tools. Our technical writers have experience
presenting complex data and analysis clearly.
• Network Technology Adoption
• VPNs and Security
• Service Provider Networks
• E-Business Infrastructure and Hosting
• Intelligent Optical Networks
• WAN, Internet, and New Metro Access
• Network Management
• Worldwide supply-side market share, market size, and forecasts
• Multiclient demand-side research in the US/Canada and Europe
• Service provider databases for US/Canada, Europe, and Asia
• Custom market research and consulting
Western North America Eastern North America Europe/ROW
Larry Howard, Vice Pres. Paul Ruggeri, Sales Director Gautam Sabharwal, Account Mgr.
(408) 298.7999 x225 (401) 826.2160 +44 (0) 19.2343.8276
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our services, individual studies, methodology, and analysts, please refer
to the Infonetics Research Corporate Profile or visit www.infonetics.com.