14. When you’re tagged, it posts to your profile page, and you are notified.
15. When you’re tagged, it posts to your profile page, and you are notified.
16. Adding and Tagging Photos
17. Strengthening Relationships
18. Strong Relationships = Stronger Community 2 kinds of connections: Bridging and Bonding Bridging: establishing connections between communities. Implications: -Outreach -Fundraising -Marketing -Impact -Access to resourcesBonding: Strengthening the ties within a definedcommunity by increasing the connections amongand between all members, and the social capital Examples?exchanged.Black lines: existing bonds. Orange lines: new bonds
19. Tagging is a great way toincrease BRIDGING andBONDINGConnections happen within the postsAnd in the comments!
20. People, Not TechnologyThis is all about seeingeach other as realpeople. Increasingtransparency, connection,and knowledge abouteach other.An important moment offriendship you’ve had onFacebook?
22. Coming Up….• Foundations of Social Media Feb 29 1-2pm eastern• Open Office Hours March 12 2-3pm eastern• Google+ March 13 1-2pm eastern COACHING AND CONSULTING GRANT APPLICATIONS DUE FEBRUARY 28th!!