10: A Waste of Time – Anemonah Anemonah: Anemonah is a trio of Paul Rossi on guitar and vocals, Byron Xavez on bass, guitar and vocals, and Alberto Moreno on drums. In regard to themes, Anemonah said to be "a band that challenges the values that govern ourselves as human beings.
9: El Universo es mío - KurtDyer Kurt Dyer: is a singer and composer born in Peru and living in Costa Rica, where he developed his musical career. He currently works doing concerts.
8. Ahí en la nada – Nada Nada: wasanalternative rock band. Was active from 2002 to 2008
7. Duerme en mi piel – Kadeho Kadeho: wasanalternative rock band formed in Puntarenas, active between 1999 and 2006. Hisstylewasinfluenced by alternative rock and pop Latinrhythms.
6. Al final - Suite Doble Double Suite: was a pop rock duo from Costa Rica, formed by Bernal Villegas, Marta Fonseca, the duo enjoyed considerable success throughout his career in Costa Rica and Central America until it broke in late 2004. ListReadphoneticall
5. Ni vengo, ni voy – Evolución Evolución: is a Spanish rock group of Costa Rican nationality. It is one of the most important bands in rock history in Costa Rica, and is well known for achieving great popularity in the country without the help of the media.
4. No sé que pensarás despierta - El Parque El parque: is a Spanish rock group from Costa Rica. Itsorigin dates back toDecember 1992
3. Time's Forgotten - A Relative Moment of Peace Time's Forgotten is perhaps one of the best examples of how a band should work to achieve the desired success and goals.
At number one and two, we would like to know what you think you could bring the first and second? Akashamaybetheyposicionament in thenationalmarket.