1. facebook for Business<br />Danny Keith, Jack Wagon Agency<br />
4. Social Media and You<br /><ul><li>Social Media gives you the opportunity to speak to the people that want to hear what you have to say.
5. Involve customers in the process, identify what you can handle, then ask them for input.
6. New Golden Rule:
7. You do not own your brand, your customer does.</li></li></ul><li>
8. Social Media Integration<br /><ul><li>By adding a Facebook“Like” button you allow the reader to virally share your content at will.
9. Syndicating your blog into Facebook Fan Page and LinkedIN profile creates a channel for your content.
10. Connect YouTube channel to your company’s Facebook Fan Page.</li></li></ul><li>Fan Page vs. Group<br />
11. Pages are better for business<br />Pages are visible to unregistered users<br />Pages are generally better for long term relationships with your fans, readers, or customers<br />Pages allow you to claim a “place”<br />Pages allow you to post deals and coupons<br />Pages allow you to graphically display information about your business<br />
12. Creating a Facebook Page<br />
13. Social Integration<br />By adding a Facebook “Like” button you allow the reader to virally share your content at will.<br />Syndicating your blog into Facebook Fan Page and LinkedIN Profile creates a channel for your content.<br />Connect business Twitter account to Facebook Fan Page.<br />Connect YouTube channel to Facebook Fan Page.<br />
14. How will they find you? <br />
15. Facebook Users Stats<br /><ul><li>500 million users on Facebook
16. 70% outside the US
17. Average person is on Facebook</li></ul>55 minutes per day<br /><ul><li>42% of US consumers are fans</li></ul>BUT<br /><ul><li>51% of fans say they rarely or never visit a company’s fan page after liking it
18. And 38% of fans say they hide your updates from their wall</li></li></ul><li>Why users hide your updates<br /><ul><li>3 main reasons:
19. They lose interest in your product or updates
20. Too many updates, too frequently
21. Insufficiently engaging content</li></li></ul><li>Just having fans is not enough…<br />Focus instead on converting existing fans into brand advocates<br />Give your biggest supporters an incentive for their loyalty<br />
22. Status Updates<br /><ul><li>Why are they there? What do they want?
23. Status updates should embrace:</li></ul>Consistency<br />Quality over quantity<br />What incentive are they given once they “like” you?<br />Facebook is sometimes exclusive<br />Use that to your advantage<br />
24. Facebook Insights<br />
25. Facebook Insights continued<br />
26. Facebook Ads<br /><ul><li>Facebook has already collected information about your prospective customer, use that information to tailor Facebook Ads
27. CPC vs. CPM
28. Sponsored Stories
29. Which one is better?
30. Depends on whether your target is a niche</li></li></ul><li>Social Media Success Story<br /><ul><li>Tarp Surfing – In collaborative effort with Ruse Entertainment and Pro Surfers Homer Henard, Nic Lamb and Omar Etcheverry we launched a viral YouTube Video. Currently over 2.7 million views.
31. World Wide Media attention, People’s Choice Award nomination, National Apple iPhone commercial, National Commercial with Mountain Dew.
32. We established ourselves as the expert in Tarp Surfing Globally. </li></li></ul><li>