My thoughts and predictions for content marketing in 2014, including the new sites to look out for and how to get the most out of your content, especially if you are in boring niches or b2b marketing.
- Image based social media - Imgur, Instagram & Flickr
- Second coming of Tumblr
- Paid niche models - Reddit and StumbleUpon
- The influence of instant messengers and marketing opportunties with whatsapp, Snapchat, Wechat, BBM & Facebook messenger
- Content news readers zite, flipboard, pulse, material, slideshare,
- Home entertainment systems PS4 and Xbox One
This deck includes top content marketing companies including (usual suspects) Red Bull, Coca Cola, TED & Google and the new breed including Nike, LinkedIn & John Lewis.