1. Tips For A
Successful Shift To A
2. There is a huge difference between a
management and a non-management
position. The responsibilities are more
crucial when it comes to a management role.
Once you become a management
professional, you are at helm of an entire
You are responsible for your team’s
performance. You are the one who will ensure that each of
your team members work as one to their best standards.
Identify the individual responsibilities, appreciate good work
and motivate team members
4. Stay focused on the three
2. Team’s performance
3. Welfare of the team members
5. As a manager, you have to show utmost loyalty to
your organisation, your team and its members. A major part of
your job activities involve implementing decisions from the
higher management whether you agree to them or not.
Handleany conflict of loyalty from a practical point of
view and with firmness.
6. Communicationis the best friend of a successful
Good communication leads to excellent
team-work which generates big profits for the company.
Talkto your team members one-to-one and know each of
7. While wrapping up, we want to tell you successful
leadership and management is dependent on these
Be smart and confident.
Best of luck for your new role 