Get inspired by marketing and startup expert Seth Godin. Here are 10 of the top quotes from Seth Godin's book "Poke The Box".
1) "We have little choice, but to move beyond quality and seek remarkable, connected and new."
2) "I define anxiety as experiencing failure in advance."
3) "Starting means you are going to finish. If it doesn't ship, you've failed. You haven't poked the box, if the box doesn't realize it’s been poked."
4) "Please stop waiting for a map. We reward those who draw maps, not those who follow them."
5) "Starting doesn’t mean controlling. It means initiating. Managing means controlling, but that’s an entirely different skill."
6) "Soon is not as good as now."
7) "The real win for you (and your ego) is seeing something get shipped, not in getting the credit when it does."
8) "The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing."
9) "When in doubt…Look for the fear. That’s almost always the source of your doubt."
10) "Today not starting is far, far worse, than being wrong. If you start, you've got a shot at evolving and adjusting to turn your wrong into a right. But if you don't start, you never get a chance."