Transcript of "F. Robert Dwyer & John F. Tanner Jr - Business Marketing: Connecting Strategy Relationship Learning"
Dwyer-Tanner: Business Marketing, Second Edition
Table of Contents
I. Business Markets and Business Marketing
1. Introduction to Business Marketing
2. The Character of Business Marketing
3. The Purchasing Function
4. Organizational Buyer Behavior
II. Foundations for Creating Value
5. Market Opportunities
6. Marketing Strategy
7. Weaving Marketing into the Fabric of the Firm
III. Business Marketing Programming
8. Developing and Managing Products: What Do Customers Want?
9. Business Marketing Channels: Partnerships for Customer Service
10. Managing Customer Relationships
11. Communicating with the Market: Advertising, Public Relations & Trade Shows
12. IMC: The One-to-One Media
13. Sales and Sales Management
14. Pricing and Negotiating for Value
IV. Managing Programs and Customers
15. Evaluating Marketing Efforts
16. Customer Retention and Maximization
Bama Pie, Ltd.
Calox (A) (B)
Carslberg United Breweries Ltd.
Daynor Chemical Company
Little Tikes Commercial Play Systems
MacTec Control AB
Majsperk (A) (B) (C)
Marketing in the Hardwood Industry
Metropol Base-Fort Security Group