2. Wireless charging could be a great option for
Apple iWatch is not the first time we heard about
the possibility that Apple could charge wireless
in your future smart watch
3. There are two models of MacBook Air, 11 "and 13"; weighing
1.08 kg. and 1.35 kg, respectively (depending on your
Widescreen LED-backlit glossy 11.6-inch (1,366 x 768) or
13'3 inch (1,440 x 900) with support for millions of colors.
4. The Apple TV with 1080p HD lets you enjoy the best
content movies, games, your music and photos, and
more on your widescreen TV. You can even see the
contents of your devices via AirPlay.
5. Types of IPHONE
It is a multimedia smart phone with Internet
access, touch-screen capable and interface
software company Apple.
6. iPhone 4SIt is the fifth generation of the devices, it was
officially presented to the market on 4 October
2011 and its commercialization will take place
from October 14
7. Presents an iOS 6 operating system, touch screen 4
"(101.6 mm), a processor Apple A6 dual core 1.2 GHz,
8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, and presented with 16,
32 and 64 GB internal storage.
8. It has a dual core A6 processor used in the previous
generation iPhone, with a speed of 1.3 GHz during the
keynote Apple announced that the iPhone 2013 5c use
most of the internal components used in the iPhone 5
9. Being the successor of the iPhone 5. This mobile
A7 features a dual core processor at 1.3 GHz with 64-
bit architecture, making it the first wireless device,
mass produced with this technology.
10. It has a screen LED-backlit 9.7-inch multi-touch
capabilities (24,638 cm) of 16 to 128 gigabytes (GB) of
flash memory, Bluetooth and a peripheral connection
port 30 pin connector or lightning (fourth generation
iPad and fifth generation)
11. It has a more powerful processor, Apple A5 Dual Core
chip 900 MHz, which offers twice the graphics
performance and up to 9 times faster than the
previous version. It also includes two cameras (one
front and one rear) that allow you to take pictures.
12. It is a tablet designed, developed and marketed by
Apple Inc. The third-generation iPad features a Retina
display, the new Apple A5X processor with dual-core
CPU type electronic device.
13. Implements the new A6X processor (dual core 1.4
Ghz quad-core GPU), retina display with a
resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels, lightning
connector, higher capacity battery (11560mAh)
14. Implements Apple A7 new processor like the iPhone 5S,
retina display with a resolution of 2048 × 1536 pixels,
lightning jack, Wi-Fi wireless connectivity Dual-band
2.5GHz and 5GHz and 4g (LTE).
15. The colorful iPod shuffle clip-and-go. With buttons,
VoiceOver and playlists, it has all the big hits. It’s small,
it’s colorful, and it lets you take hundreds of songs with
16. Only 5.4 mm thick - iPod nano is the thinnest
iPod ever made. The Multi-Touch screen 2.5
17. Built in every inch of the thinnest, lightest iPod touch.
Makes more than ever, stronger than ever, playing
games for music playback simply by playing.