View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
De Masiʼs Dream
Who am I and my experience in Locaweb implementing agile methods
culture |ˈkəl ch ər|
1 the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual
achievement regarded collectively.
• a reﬁned understanding or appreciation of this.
• the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of
a particular nation, people, or other social group.
• [with adj.] the attitudes and behavior characteristic of a
particular social group
2 Biology the cultivation of bacteria, tissue cells, etc., in
an artiﬁcial medium containing nutrients.
• a preparation of cells obtained in such a way: the
bacterium was isolated in two blood cultures.
• the cultivation of plants: this variety of lettuce is popular
for its ease of culture.
ORIGIN: In late Middle English the sense was [cultivation
of the soil] and from this (early 16th cent.) arose [cultivation
(of the mind, faculties, or manners)]
Individuals and interactions
processes and tools
“One who has mastered the art of living makes
little distinction between work and free time,
between mind and body, between education and
recreation, between love and religion.
Distinguishes one from the other with difﬁculty.
Aims simply to excel in whatever he do, leaving
to others the task of deciding whether he is
working or playing. He believes he is always
doing both at the same time”
Domenico De Masi
Melô do Teste Automatizado
De tanto enﬁar, gambiarra pra funcionar
Meu código até parece, sabe o que?
Ma-ca-rro-na-da da mama
Eu vou ter que refatorar, assim não pode ﬁcar
Se esse método for colocado na classe acima
Esse outro a gente lima,
vou com teste completando
Vou testar, pra acabar com esse sofrimento
Eu não aguento, vou fazer o teste automatizado
• Weʼve already passed the industrial age
• Culture is hard to change and takes time
• Changing is hard because of suffering
• Accepts the reality of every change
• Use know strategies or create yours
• Have fun and DO ARTS
• Look strait to whatʼs wrong
• Donʼt believe in sheep dip trainings