2. We are an Amsterdam based creative production agency agency, founded as a branch of full marketing agency from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
3. Eclectic scope of work ranges from creative concepts, graphic design, video production and postproduction, web design and development, mobile apps, copy, photo production and postproduction.
5. <ul><li>Intitial contact through email or phone with our Amsterdam based account manager </li></ul><ul><li>We invite you for a cup of coffee to our office in Singel 146 or we visit you. </li></ul><ul><li>Together we discuss your needs, collect relevant project information, what you expect, time and budget. </li></ul><ul><li>Account manger briefs the relevevant creatives for concept proposal </li></ul><ul><li>In couple of days and as soon as possible, contact back with the creative concept proposal and approximate budget and outlined project plan. </li></ul><ul><li>Discuss the project proposal and its elements pending your approval. </li></ul><ul><li>Once approved we start working </li></ul><ul><li>Account manager briefs the releveant creative professionals in our head office in Sarajevo </li></ul><ul><li>Creatives start working on it and according to the project plan deliver the first proposal </li></ul><ul><li>Account manager presents the first proposal to the client and gets feedback </li></ul><ul><li>Account manager distributes the comments to the creatives comming back to the client with a second proposal </li></ul><ul><li>In case it is a final proposal, the service/product is delivererd. </li></ul><ul><li>Client invoiced from Bosnia and Herzeogovina & pays accordingly. </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>Our clients are international and multinational, top of their industry. </li></ul><ul><li>In Netherlands </li></ul><ul><li>Nike, MCM Foods, Counter Creatives, POS </li></ul><ul><li>Bosnia&Herzegovina </li></ul><ul><li>UNICEF, GlaxoSmithKline (Aquafresh, Panadol), Imperial Tobacco (Davidoff, Style) </li></ul>
7. Bosnia and Herzegovina Communis Media S Imperial Tobacco BH VolksbankBH Konzum Pampers FTV Care NWB International Gorenje Sarajevo Vino Fest Alliance of associations of refugees and displaced persons of Bosnia and Herzegovina Merkur Group Business - investment portal eKapija.ba Online auto-advertisment portal mobile.ba TV East Sarajevo BHTV Konjic municipality HO Merhamet MDD Ephorus NB 5 C Construction Eko Ing Ledo Maoles TOM shopping center Top Meblo Western Union Fabrika Duhana Sarajevo Revicon Kap voda Aquafresh Sensodyne Coly Opcina Stari Grad Sport Centar DP Marketi HES AS d.o.o. Office Food Ssang Yong JU Terapijska zajednica "Kampus" KS Panadol Alfacar Kap d.o.o. Sarajevo Osiguranje BH Telecom ponudi.ba Business Magazine Infonet BBI Centar Maksumić Komerc d.o.o. EMC d.o.o. BH Airlines Montenegro Plantaze 13.jul Netherlands Nike European Operations Netherlands Counter Creatives POS MCM Foods Sweden Groupic Ukraine EuroMedia Company
8. Helping clients achieve more in marketing communications Our vision is to provide clients in Netherlands with professional creative production services and resources from Bosnia and Herzegovina at only a fraction of the Dutch market prices. Working locally with clients in Netherlands, outsourcing the creative production processes, we help our clients achieve more in field of marketing communication.
9. Building a better future for young creative profesionals in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Working with us, our clients are helping build a better future for a vast number of young professionals in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Working for international clients, we desire to empower young professionals in Bosnia and Herzegovina by providing them with better working conditions and employment opportunities.
12. Our childhoods were painted with dark colors of the war .
13. Our present is painted by transitional society difficulties
14. We are passionate to paint our future in which ever color we want.
15. Although recently established, industry talked about us...
17. „ I would recommend Boris and his team to anyone looking to get high quality and reliable A/V production and graphic design service at prices that are multiple times lower than in EU countries“ “ Boris and his team did a great job making a 2D/3D video animation which we used for presenting our department’s CEE, ME & Africa market results and future plans to Nike Global marketing management members. Besides video and audio production Mark IN agency provided us with matching graphic design services of our PowerPoint presentations making them really stand out. Besides being fast and reliable, delivering on agreed deadlines while being available for continuous consultations and briefings, Mark IN agency’s pricing was a pleasurable surprise to say at least. I would recommend Boris and his team to anyone looking to get high quality and reliable A/V production and graphic design service at prices that are multiple times lower than in EU countries. Quality really doesn’t have to come at sky-rocketing prices. Lower prices and innovative/alternative approach in current economic environment should recognized as a clear benefit for any company/brand manager.” October 28, 2010
18. „ He is trustworthy and gets stuff done My advice is to work with him. It will save you money and still get a high quality.“ “ We have worked with Boris on creative projects. Boris has the guts to start an outsourcing company based in Holland. He is trustworthy and gets stuff done. My advice is to work with him. It will save you money and still get a high quality.” November 24, 2011
19. „ Hiernaast spelen ze bij elk project een belangrijke rol binnen het brainstorm/ideeën proces“ “ Ik heb met Boris en zijn team van professionals gewerkt aan verschillende video- en ontwerp opdrachten. Ik was zeer tevreden met het resultaat van Markin Agency! Ze bieden hoge kwaliteit tegen concurrerende prijzen. Hiernaast spelen ze bij elk project een belangrijke rol binnen het brainstorm/ideeën proces. Ze zijn punctueel en letten op elk detail binnen het gegeven project. Als je op zoek bent naar een betrouwbare zakenpartner dan hoef je niet verder te zoeken.” November 19, 2010
20. NIKE MCM FOODS GSK – Aquafresh&Sensodyne GSK - Panadol UNICEF IMPERIAL TOBACCO BH NAVIGATOR MTV Street Dance UN Pillar of Shame PUSH IT Magazine
21. NIKE Nike belongs to world’s most known and recognized global brands and love brands. Founded in 1964, Nike is the world’s leading supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, employing over 30.000 people across the world. Its world headquarters are based in Portland, USA, while its European headquarters are based in Amsterdam area, in Hilversum. For the purpose of the meeting of Nike Global management and management of Nike Europe marketing department handling distributors in CEE, ME & Africa, Creative Outsourcing was to produce a two minute 2D animated film and a powerfully designed PowerPoint presentation. The animated film was to show and encompass the business results and achievements of the marketing department of ‘Distributorland’ department and present their future plans for the year 2012. Animated film was purposed to capture the attention of the global management on this particular’s department achievements and communicate their quality work approach. Film serving as the intro to department’s future plans requiring the Nike global management support, was coupled with a catching PowerPoint designed presentation. Mission was a great success!
22. MCM FOOD A Rotterdam based company operating as a member of Japanese Mitsuni & Ltd multinational corporation, importing and distributing fish, fruit and vegetables. MCM Foods is a Netherlands’s supplier of much known brand Deep Blue tuna fish, Paramount canned vegetables and Royalty canned fruits. Mini-project that was supposed to be done, was in the field of packaging and label design. Creative Outsourcing’s graphic design team was to design a new labels for two new products of canned food.
23. UNICEF United Nations Children’s Fund was created by the United Nations General Assembly in 1946 to provide emergency food and healthcare to children in countries that had been devastated by World War II. Today UNICEF, as a member of United Nations Development Group, UNICEF provides long-term humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries. Our communication plan proposal, in competition with several production and marketing agencies in Bosnia and Herzegovina, won the highest ratings, after which we were awarded the realization of communication campaign “Justice for every child.” The UNICEF campaign is one of the first steps on the path to a long-term impact on changing public perception toward children who are at risk or in conflict with the law, but also a way to encourage dialogue among representatives of the community to tackle these problems systematically. We are currently working on an ongoing which includes project includes preliminary public opinion research, concept & production of three thematic debate TV studio shows featuring guests from diverse stakeholder’s organizations, crisis communication media trainings of government officials, workshops for key members of media in three cities, involvement and management of public support from public persons (campaign ambassadors), development and management of online and social media presence of the project, design & production of all necessary campaign materials, negotiation with three national broadcasters, research of public opinion after the campaign and much more.
24. GSK – Aquafresh&Sensodyne GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a global, world’s third biggest, pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. One of its most established brands is a global Aquafresh brand which carries a portfolio oral hygiene products (toothpastes, tooth-brushes etc.). Sensodyne is a toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash marketed for individuals with sensitive teeth and/or dentine hypersensitivity. Working for as a subcontractor to a local media buying agency in Bosnia and Herzegovina, during 2011 we produced an educational-informative TV project on oral hygiene and health. The TV advertorial named „For healthy and beautiful smile“ is a 2 minute TV format broadcasted every working day in prime time on one of the BH commercial TV stations. An innovative and alternative form of communication, associating brands of Aquafresh and Sensodyne with advices provided by local dentists. Viewers were able to learn about tips, tricks and topics from oral health, ask and get answers from professionals and at the same time receive information on adequate Aqufresh and Sendoyne line of products. Being responsible for the complete production processes and all production elements, project ran for six months of 2011 and was a great success. It is to grow into a cross-media project in 2012 mixing traditional and new media such as social media and internet.
25. GSK – Panadol Brand Panadol carries a Paracetamol pharmaceutical analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer) tablets. In search of alternative communication methods we were asked to produce an animated Panadol branded weather and bio forecast report that was to be broadcasted twice a day, every working day. The weather forecast was broadcasted on a local national coverage commercial TV station TV PinkBH . Panadol weather reports generated high ratings, and especially was aimed to the weather sensitive people who often acquire migraines and headaches due to weather changes. Projects lasted for six months in 2011 and will continue in 2012.
26. IMPERIAL TOBACCO - Style Imperial Tobacco is a global tobacco company headquartered in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is the world’s fourth-largest cigarette company measured by market share), and the world's largest producer of cigars, fine-cut tobacco and tobacco papers. Its brands include Davidoff, West, Gauloises Blondes, Montecristo, Drum and Rizla. For the introduction of a new women slim cigarettes into the market of Bosnia and Herzegovina, called Style, working as a subcontractor to their local media agency, we produced a 3D animated video. White pack with an amazing butterfly is an obvious evidence of genuine female smoking cigarette. The slim elegant form is designed exclusively for the softer sex who prefers all exquisite things. Wanting to associate themselves with fashion and style, Imperial Tobacco BH wanted a 3D animated video to be used in sponsored fashion TV shows. Video to be produced was supposed to be just like the brand – fashionable, fem inine, , light and elegant.
27. BH NAVIGATOR The first mobile guide of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This mobile application called “BH Navigator” for the first time places the tourist offer of our country into the hands of world most popular smartphone users’ – Apple iPhone. The concept of this guide is based on the application which in very simple and clear way provides iPhone user with an insight and recommendations in relation to the tourist offer of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our team was responsible for concept, design and programing. BH Navigator project besides the iPhone app development included the design and development of the associated website, a mobile website, design production of promo print materials (posters, flyers) and an animated video presentation explaining the app functionalities.
28. MTV Street Dance Challenge Street Dance Challenge Sarajevo is a regional dance event competition taking place in Sarajevo. It was started by a BBI Center shopping mall as support to youngsters and local dance scene. The street dance challenge is supported by MTV Adria and it became one of the city’s recognizable public events featuring competitors from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. On the Sarajevo’s children Square, a real musical and dance spectacle aimed to introduce and support the Sarajevo street dance scene. Our team was responsible for video coverage of the event, with our three cameras and a 9 meter camera crane. We also designed and developed the website providing all necessary information as well as the possibility of online registration and submission of video files.
29. The Pillar of Shame will serve as a metaphor for the immense betrayal of the United Nations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and as a warning to all future co-workers of the United Nations. The plan: the 16,744 shoes (representing 8,372 victims) should form two gigantic letters measuring eight meters in height and colored in shimmering white. The two letters (‘U’ and ‘N’) will be penetrated by three monumental bullet holes with real shoes found in mass graves embedded in them. In search for public support, our photography production team, led by Vanja Lisac, was to take pictures of more than 100 most influential people in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Their support was to be shown through photographs of them being barefooted in different location throughout Sarajevo, holding their shoes to be donated for the cause, next to them. The whole project lasted for several months; most of the photographs were done outside and in natural light. Photographs were published all around the world (magazines, TV, internet). Project continues, while next year there will be a photography book coming out with all of the photographs in one place. UN Pillar of Shame UN Pillar of Shame project Zentrum für Politische Schönheit (Center for Political Beauty)
30. PUSH IT Magazine Fashion magazine PUSH IT is an international quarterly high-quality fashion publication that blends the line between magazine and book, creating a keepsake for their readers to cherish. Initially launched online, PUSH IT has grown into a fully-fledged magazine through the demands of its readers. Their motto is to inform and educate whilst promoting the best in young and established talent, visually endorsing “who” or “what” is happening internationally. With a dedicated knowledgeable team, PUSH IT’s avant-garde celebration, exerts the creative boundaries in fashion, music, art and lifestyle in inspired partnerships aimed to excel the PUSH IT magazine experience. Our photography production team was hired to do one of the magazine’s first editorials. Production team consisted of five professionals all working with one mission – deliver high quality fashion photographs mixing styles of local and international designers. During three days of production, using local resources (models, designers, make-up artists, hair, lightning, photographer) we produced the ‘Boschic” editorial which was published in the magazine. Following up on this successful editorial, our collaboration continued with other several smaller projects.
31. Creative Outsourcing Singel 14 6 1015 Amsterdam The Netherlands P +31 (0)6 41 831 602 www.creativeoutsoucing.eu, www.creativeoutsourcing.nl firstname.lastname@example.org
32. Integrated Marketing Communications Integrated Marketing Communications is a concept which ensures that all forms of communications and messages are carefully linked together and unified into a single, optimizing force. All of communications tools work better if they work together in harmony rather than in isolation. Their sum is greater than their parts - providing they speak consistently with one voice all the time, every time. However, to truly follow an IMC philosophy one needs to invest a lot of effort and resources. These resources are sometimes either unavailable within a company or too expensive to seek and hire from third parties on the „ad hoc“ principle. For small and mid-sized companies, times of recession brought the pressure of lower marketing investments, which often lead to sub-optimal marketing communications, lower brand awareness, lower conversion to sales etc. Now with Creative Outsourcing's new service, „Marketing Team“, any sized company can from now on truly embrace the Integrated Marketing Communications approach and work on their communications at their own pace.
33. What is „Marketing Team“service? A service which provides professional resources for all-around marketing communications in one place and for a fixed monthly fee. Creative Outsourcing places at its client’s disposal a whole team of 9 creative professionals. Within this unique offer, agency offers the clients a subscription on fixed amount of work hours of each team member per month during one year. So, whether you're looking to create an iPhone app, design or program a website, Facebook page or a FB app, shoot an event with a camera, edit or create a short film or 2D/3D animation, whether you need an audio composition, graphic design, text for your web or press release or you want a professional photo-shoot or editing of photographs, we've got all the resources you need!
34. Boris Cigler will be your Amsterdam based account/traffic manager handling the communication between you and the creative team, giving insights and advices on optimizing the use of resources. Good resource for marketing and PR concepts and strategy advice. Your visual identity and creative graphic solutions will be the responsibility of Selma Operhal Development and maintenance of your web presentation, online communication and presentation, publishing of all created materials on the web and its proper communication through social networks is Damir Hadzimujic’s task.
35. Ismir Music will be your contact when it comes to animations and motion graphics, development and adaptations of such materials. Damir Cekic specializes in composition of tailor made audio and editing of audio-video materials. Need an iPhone app? Look no more, Damir Tursunovic can provide both concept and execution when it comes to iPhone app design and development.
36. Igor Loncarevic will make sure that your every event or media appearance is properly recorded by a video and photo camera. When it comes to text writing, writing of press releases Dajana Osmanbegovic is a fast and efficient solution. Vanja Lisac is a professional, award winning photographer, who will make sure your photographs are top of the industry level, whether it comes to shooting or postproduction.
38. <ul><li>Why choose “Marketing Team” service? </li></ul><ul><li>Always available resources </li></ul><ul><li>The members of the Marketing team are always available to their client. </li></ul><ul><li>Fixed price per month </li></ul><ul><li>Plan your expenditure at the level of the year, with no surprises, and choose a custom-made package. </li></ul><ul><li>The flexibility </li></ul><ul><li>Interchangeable hours between team members. Depending on your ongoing needs during one month/current situation (should you need more hours of design, then for example iPhone development, video etc.) client can use the hours of all other members for set of services he needs now/within this month. Also, in case that a client estimates that some future activity will require expenditure of more hours at a later point of time, the monthly hours of the team don't have to be spent within the current month, but can be transferred to next ones. </li></ul><ul><li>Paying in installments </li></ul><ul><li>Activities which require higher investments of resources/hours you don't have to pay all at once, but according to the chosen monthly dynamics. You spend hours now (out of the yearly total), pay in monthly rates! Say, you have a video animation or book of graphic standards you want to do now, but the hour estimate expenditure exceeds the monthly package, you don't have to wait. We can work now, and subtract the amount from the future months (or the yearly total available). </li></ul>
39. <ul><li>Why choose “Marketing Team” service? </li></ul><ul><li>Creative freedom </li></ul><ul><li>Obtaining the freedom in terms of experimenting with the new ways of communication due to the constant availability of resources (your ideas, suggestions about new activities you have been thinking about but were too expensive to implement or to try). </li></ul><ul><li>New activities without additional cost </li></ul><ul><li>In case the monthly hours of the team are not spent within that month, and if the client doesn't want to save them for future ones, the agency has an obligation to think of a concept/activity which could be done for a client without any additional cost so the hours would be spent. </li></ul><ul><li>Control </li></ul><ul><li>Before any activity the client receives the Cost Estimation of hours, sent for his approval, so no surprise expenditure of hours. </li></ul><ul><li>Significantly lower prices </li></ul><ul><li>Besides the fact the Creative Outsourcing’s services are per se priced at a fraction of Dutch market prices, “Marketing Team” service provides clients with even more attractive rates. For example the starting package “S” provides you professional resources at 33 EUR/hour </li></ul>
40. We believe in our mission, helping clients achieve more in their marketing communication while at the same time we help young creative professionals ensure a brighter future for themselves.
41. Ultimately, we want to change the international perception of our country – next time somebody mentions Bosnia-Herzegovina, instead of war, you will think : creative and professional service at a fraction of a price !