Be the first to like this
When non-parties are involved in a matter, the eDiscovery requirements can be challenging and confusing. Understanding the specific standards and obligations that need to be met can accelerate the eDiscovery process, improve the quality of the data from non-parties, and steer your organization clear from possible sanctions. In this webinar, Ann Marie Gibbs, National Director of Consulting for Daegis, will share her insight on how you can avoid common pitfalls related to FRCP 45 subpoenas and non-party productions. The webinar will cover questions organizations frequently ask such as:
- Does relevance always matter?
- What do courts say about “possession, custody or control”?
- Are the data preservation standards different for FRCP 34 and 45?
- Does a party have standing to move to quash a subpoena?
- When tracking costs to save money, what should be recorded?