Meghan Campbell, Chris Jones, Hannah Kelliher, and
Schedule for the day!
• 9:00-9:15: Welcome and Breakfast!
• 9:15-9:30: Introductions and go over the day’s schedule.
• 9:30-9:45: Where the Wind Blows.
• 9:45-10:30: Knowledge of your campus!
• 10:30-10:45: BREAK!
• 10:45-11:30: Resource Tour.
• 11:30-12:00: Discussion about the morning.
• 12:00-1:00: LUNCH
• 12:45-1:45: Diversity Training Part One.
Schedule for the Day Continued
• 1:45-2:45: Diversity: Part two.
• 2:45-3:00: BREAK!
• 3:00-4:00: Mediation and Conflict Resolution.
• 4:00-5:15: Communication and Positivity.
• 5:15-5:30: Questions, Comments, and Concerns.
❖Knowledge of Your Campus!
College Knowledge Treasure Hunt…
• 5 minute Introduction session.
• 30-minute college wide scavenger hunt!
• Student Ambassadors will answer 12-15
questions related to the college.
• Career Services
• Counseling & Health
• Disability Services
• Residence Life
• Campus Police
• Registrar’s Office
• Financial Aid
• Bursar’s Office
• International Student Office
University Departments Cont’d
The DOT Exercise
• Dominant Culture and Culture Identity
• The ambassadors complete the DOT
• Discussion of the exercise. Presenter has
leading questions provided to him or her.