View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Instructions for setting up projects using ZENPortfolios.ca groups feature
2. 1. Go to zenportfolios.ca and log-in Click on Groups Alternatively, you can log-in to your e-portfolio and click on Groups on top menu on right hand side
3. 4. 3. Click on My Groups 4. Click on your Team’s Group
5. Click on the Projects tab (if there isn’t a Projects or Calendar tab, you will need to ask the group administrator To click on Admin then Projects then enable projects and enable calendar).
6. 7. 6. Click on arrow on right hand side to create a new project 7. Add project name and description and then click Submit
8. Click on Project Name (i.e. BSYS 1000 Project 1)
Click on down arrow on top right hand side to add a Task List Enter a task list name such as Planning, enter a description and then click Submit Repeat this, add another task list but this time call the Task list “Execution”
13. Click on down arrow on right hand side of the Add Task area 14. Enter tasks (one by one). Notice: You can assign tasks to all the people in your group
Once tasks are entered, they will display on your team calendar As well, you will receive email confirmation via email. The task will also appear on the person’s e-portfolio in the calendar section .