Transcript of "Cynthia Parkhill resume (January 2015)"
Cynthia M. Parkhill
● Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR, RELIGIOUS EXPLORATIONS (2014 to present)
Administrative paperwork and correspondence. Email and social media marketing.
● Hat People, Briscoe ArtWing artists’ community
CONTRACT SEWING (2014 to present)
Assemble bills and crowns of “newsboy” touring caps.
● Bellview Elementary School, Ashland School District
LIBRARY ASSISTANT (2013 to present)
Check items out to patrons. Checkin and shelve returns. Assist customers to locate
items. Design exhibits. Recommend purchases. Prepare new items for use.
● Jackson County Library Services
VOLUNTEER (2013 to present)
Assist Ashland library teen and children’s department librarians with craft activities.
● Instructional Media Center, Medford School District 549C
INTERN (January to May 2014)
Assisted media technicians with library operations in elementary media centers.
● Kagyu Sukha Chöling
VOLUNTEER BOOKSTORE COORDINATOR (2013 to 2014)
Stocked items, created merchandise displays and accepted customer payments.
● Lakeport and Middletown branches, Lake County Library
VOLUNTEER (2010 to 2013)
Shelved returns, located “holds” requested by library customers. Supervised/trained
volunteers during move of library collection into new facility.
● Lake County RecordBee
EDITOR, PAGE DESIGNER (2003 to 2013)
● Assisted customers with news releases while meeting publication deadlines.
● Bachelor’s degree in English from Sonoma State University
● Associate degree in Library and Information Technology from Cuesta College
Blogging. Copyediting. Customer service. Data entry. Editing. Email list management. Filing.
MailChimp. Merchandising. Proofreading. Shelving. Social media. Stocking. Writing.