1. Where’s the park?The park is ____end of the street. at the
2. Where’s the Bingo Hall? It is ____ between the movie theater and the supermarket.
3. Where’s the police station? between It is ____ the library and the church.
4. Where’s the disco? It is ____ to next the supermarket.
5. Where’s the church? opposite It is ____ the supermarket.
6. In pairs; make a conversation. Use prepositions of place.(3 questions)Hello, I’m a visitor here. Where’s the church? Hello, gringo. It is ____ the supermarket. Ok. Thank you. And Where is the … It is ____ the …. ….