● To profile your organsiation
● In preparation for social enginering attacks and or
Reconnaisance - Mitigation
● Undertake reconnaisance to find public
● Mitigate risk by takedown and creating contray
● Test your defenses and train your users
Phishing is a big deal !!!
Stage 3 – Understanding AV
Is AV really protecting us - the case for and
Stage 3 – AV Bypass
Demo - The case against
Stage 3 – The case for
We still need AV to protect us !
Stage 4 – Think outside the box
● Databases – They are the end game
● Web applications – Owasp Top 10
● UC Communications – TDos / Toll Fraud
● Data Encryption – Laptops / Desktops / Databases
Stage 5 – It's not if but when
SIEM – Security, Information& Event Monitoring
OWASP Top 10 - 2013
Thank you – Any Questions?
Blog – http://cyberkryption.com