1. “The Spirit Difference…<br />Experience & Dedication”<br />
2. The Spirit Difference<br />The Spirit Difference You Can Count On:<br />Our services and network combined with our dedicated customer care staff and technical support team give you a company you can count on 24/7/365.<br />Experience<br />Dedication <br />
3. The Spirit Difference<br />Serving You<br />Spirit offers innovative business solutions to businesses, government agencies, and healthcare organizations throughout the Southeast<br />
4. The Spirit Difference<br />More than 20 years of experience in Internet, data and communication services <br />Our experienced and dedicated Spirit Team able to provide solutions that meet and exceed your expectations<br />
5. <ul><li>Headquartered in Columbia, SC.
6. Regional offices Charleston SC Greenville SC, Charlotte NC,.
7. Our networks and equipment are monitored 24/7/365.
8. Network currently includes capacity throughout the Southeast and domestically through strategic partnerships.</li></ul>Our Presence in the Carolinas<br />
9. Spirit owns and maintains its MPLS core equipment<br />
10. Our Partner<br /><ul><li>Carrier’s carrier providing wholesale capacity and infrastructure to wireline and wireless telecom and Internet service providers (DS–1, DS-3, OC-N)
11. Custom wholesale infrastructure includes:
12. Special construction
13. Management services
14. Regional partnerships extend network throughout the East Coast</li></li></ul><li>A Dynamic Network of Services<br /><ul><li>Project Management
69. A network service that is ideal for the widest variety of business, information, communications and entertainment applications with voice, video and data.<br />Spans Access & Metro to National & Global Services over a wide variety of physical infrastructures implemented by a wide range of Service Providers<br />Scalability of bandwidth from 10Mbps to XX Gbpsand beyond, in granular increments<br />Scalability <br />
70. The ability for the network to detect and recover from incidents without impacting users <br />Meeting the most demanding quality and availability requirements<br />Rapid recovery time when problems do occur, as low as 50ms <br />Reliability<br />
71. Customer Service<br />Our services and Spirit network combine with our <br />dedicated sales executives, customer care staff and technical support team to give you a company <br />You can count on.<br /><ul><li>Excellent service after the sale
72. Single point of contact for billing, trouble reports, service orders and management
73. Customer Service is open until 6pm
74. Network Control Center is open 24x7</li></ul>Customer Service<br />800-686-7671 opt. 4<br />8 am to 6 pm<br />NOC<br />888-864-7226 <br />24x7x365<br />
75. Wide choice and granularity of bandwidth and quality of service options<br />Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that deliver end-to-end performance matching the requirements for voice, video and data over converged business and residential networks<br />Provisioning via SLAs that provide end-to-end performance based on CIR, frame loss, delay and delay variation characteristics<br />Quality of Service<br />
76. The Spirit Difference You Can Count On!<br />THANK YOU!<br />Lamar WilsonAccount Executive <br />704-206-1302 Office 704-575-0424 Mobile<br /> 125 North Myers Street, Charlotte, NC 28202 <br />email@example.com<br />