1. Student Page [Teacher Page] Seasons Greetings! Designed by: Title Clarissa Wylie Introduction email@example.com Task Process Evaluation Conclusion Credits
2. Student Page [Teacher Page] Introduction Title A whole year is made up of 4 seasons: Introduction -Spring Task -Summer Process -Fall -Winter Evaluation Conclusion But which one is which?! What is each season like?! What season are we in right now?! I can’t tell the difference between the seasons class! Can you all PLEASE HELP? Credits
3. Student Page [Teacher Page] The Task Title Get ready class, Its camera time! Introduction Task We will be making a class news Process broadcasting film Season’s Greetings. Each of you will be assigned a group Evaluation where you will research about the Conclusion season your group is assigned, then your group will create a script for the news show, and finally, its show time! After the whole news broadcast is finished we will all watch it in class! Credits
4. Student Page [Teacher Page] The Process Alright class, its YOUR turn to teach the class (And me) about the seasons. Title Here’s what you do!: Introduction 1)I will split you guys up into 4 different groups, and each group will be assigned a Task season to research (Use the websites and watch the videos on the next page to help you with your research!) Process 2)Everyone in the group will research a specific topic that relates to your season Evaluation Here are the topics: -When your season starts and ends Conclusion -Weather during your season -What do animals do during your season? -What do we as humans so during this season? -Any interesting facts your group finds! 3) After your group has gathered great information about your season, your group will create a script for a news broadcast called Season’s Greetings that I will be filming for the class to watch! Make sure you include: -2 main broadcasters -2 sports broadcasters -2 weather broadcasters -2 breaking news broadcasters (REMEMBER: EVERYTHING HAS TO BE RELATED TO YOUR SEASON!) 4) Make a Work Cited page and After Season’s Greetings is filmed, the entire class will watch it! Credits
5. GO TO:http://www.worldbookonline.com/ewol/knowit/home-Then click on “weather” for season information-Look at the pictures and watch the videoshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWF8Su78xik&feature=share&list=PL6501719F99A-Watch this video to help you remember the seasons! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Don’t forget to cite the sources you use to find your information! Including the ones that I give you!
6. Student Page Beginning Developing Accomplished Exemplary Score [Teacher Page] 1 2 3 4 Teamwo Students meet and Students meet and A couple of team Meetings are rk discuss regularly. All discuss regularly. meetings are not held students contribute to Most students held. Most AND/OR Title the discussion and all contribute to the students some team are listened to discussion and are contribute to the members do Introduction respectfully. All team listened to discussion and not members contribute a respectfully. All team are listened to contribute a Task fair share of the work. members contribute respectfully. All fair share of a fair share of the team members the work. Process work. contribute a fair share of the work. Evaluation Conclusion Concept Team has a clear picture Team has a fairly clear Team has Team has   of what they are trying to picture of what they brainstormed their spent little achieve. Each member are trying to achieve. concept, but no effort on can describe what they Each member can clear focus has brainstorming are trying to do and describe what they are emerged for the and refining a generally how his/her trying to do overall but team. Team concept. Team work will contribute to the has trouble describing members may members are final product. how his/her work will describe the unclear on the contribute to the final goals/final product goals and how product. differently. their contriubtions will help them reach the goal. Script Script is complete and it Script is mostly Script has a few There is no is clear what each actor complete. It is clear major flaws. It is not script. Actors will say and do. Entries what each actor will always clear what are expected to and exits are scripted as say and do. Script is the actors are to say invent what are important shows planning. and do. Script they say and movements. Script is shows an attempt at do as they go quite professional. planning, but seems along. incomplete. Credits
7. Student Page [Teacher Page] Conclusion THANK YOU CLASS! Title I now know the difference between the 4 seasons! Introduction You all have now learned about a specific season and taught it to the rest of the class, as well as learn about the other seasons by watching Task our very own class news broadcast! Process Good work class! Evaluation Conclusion Credits
8. Student Page [Teacher Page] Credits & References Title Thanks www.infohio.org for the information and Introduction the videos! Task Thanks www.youtube.com for the catchy song Process video Evaluation Conclusion The WebQuest Page The WebQuest Slideshare Group Credits